Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious They are finally starting to ask

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
The old roasties at work are finally starting to ask when I will get a gf. I just made up excuse that I am busy with work and will look for one when things settle down next year and I work fewer hours. This is obviously a lie, well it’s true I’m working a lot, but the lie is that it doesn’t matter how busy I am, I’m ugly and unable to attract a female, that’s why I’m single. But I can’t black pill roasties they just won’t understand. One even told me her daughter met her husband on Match.com :feelsseriously:

The old roasties at work are finally starting to ask when I will get a gf. I just made up excuse that I am busy with work and will look for one when things settle down next year and I work fewer hours. This is obviously a lie, well it’s true I’m working a lot, but the lie is that it doesn’t matter how busy I am, I’m ugly and unable to attract a female, that’s why I’m single. But I can’t black pill roasties they just won’t understand. One even told me her daughter met her husband on Match.com :feelsseriously:
Match.com good suggestion :feelsokman: :bluepill:

It was just a joke at your expense. Think they do not know why you're single?

tell them you fucked their daughter :feelsLSD:

Tell them you're planning to go JD.

Tell them to mind their own business

Same here, i legit looked at one and said "because i'm ugly"

why don't you just ask her out, her old roasty cunt needs some pounding.