Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious They always tell the truth when they're mad

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Has anyone else noticed that normies and femoids tell the truth when they're angry? Women especially. When I was younger and my mom was mad at me, she'd tell me my body looked like a girl. My sisters would tell me I was ugly and would never get a girlfriend. It's only when normies can actively exploit you when they gaslight you about your problems not existing. "oh your haircut looks good bro! Don't change it!" This one is the worst because it shows they know your haircut is bad but don't care enough to tell you because they're worried they'll lose you as a pwn. Thoughts?

EXACTLY. Whenever my mother got mad at me she would call me fat ugly and short

My sister would call my ugly too

And my father would call me a lazy retard

Normies only tell the truth when they get mad

And then try to gaslight you "oh were only saying that bc we re mad"

Yes it's a good way to know what they really think of you

Yes, especially with women. This is why you never be nice to women and never do anything for them.

EXACTLY. Whenever my mother got mad at me she would call me fat ugly and short

My sister would call my ugly too

And my father would call me a lazy retard

Normies only tell the truth when they get mad

And then try to gaslight you "oh were only saying that bc we re mad"
YEP. If they actually cared about you they would tell you the truth from the start in a kind way. If they actually cared about you they wouldn't leverage your flaws against you when they're annoyed. Again, the truth is they don't care about you. They care about what you offer them.

Yes, especially with women. This is why you never be nice to women and never do anything for them.
My sister mocked her ex boyfriend for being raped as a child when she was upset at him. Women are sociopaths. Even more so than the most sociopathic of men.

When they get angry they reveal their true nature

This is why you should never trust normies

They "respect you" until they get mad and call u names that proof they never really respected you to begin with
True for normies/foids

you don't really know people until they hate you

then you see how biased they are, and how little their judgements mean

as soon as you're the 'enemy' or in an outgroup, people will be blind to any virtues and will make up faults that aren't there. it just goes to show that they don't value any of the things they pretend to

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that normies and femoids tell the truth when they're angry? Women especially.

Yes. Many years ago during my blue pilled days, I got into a minor quarrel with a friends gf. She didn't have a real argument so she just flat out called me ugly. I didn't think much about it immediately, but many days later, I started to wonder if there was some truth to what she said. I concluded that she called me ugly because I AM ugly.

Brutal.

They "respect you" until they get mad and call u names that proof they never really respected you to begin with
True for normies/foids
Yep.
Yes. Many years ago during my blue pilled days, I got into a minor quarrel with a friends gf. She didn't have a real argument so she just flat out called me ugly. I didn't think much about it immediately, but many days later, I started to wonder if there was some truth to what she said. I concluded that she called me ugly because I AM ugly.

Brutal.
Women truly feel no remorse. I'm sorry brocel.

Happened to me with people I thought were friends recently. Then they boasted about being sexhavers unlike me, calling me "virgin", "failure", whatever once they got assmad over petty things. Turns out every normie deep down has a superiority complex over incels, that's why you never must trust them as a friend.

They say that people say things they dont mean when they are arguing, but thats cope. People reveal their true feelings when they are angry. Its easy to fake love and positive feelings, but its hard to fake real hatred and negative emotions like anger

They say that people say things they dont mean when they are arguing, but thats cope. People reveal their true feelings when they are angry. Its easy to fake love and positive feelings, but its hard to fake real hatred and negative emotions like anger

Happened to me with people I thought were friends recently. Then they boasted about being sexhavers unlike me, calling me "virgin", "failure", whatever once they got assmad over petty things. Turns out every normie deep down has a superiority complex over incels, that's why you never must trust them as a friend.
They're not your friends. They're using you. Never have friends with those that mog you as an incel.

They're not your friends. They're using you. Never have friends with those that mog you as an incel.
Yeah, gladly told one to fuck off and boasted about having more money than him (normies can't handle being poor) while the other gtfo himself and has a shitty life aside from the one subhuman, sterile foid he has as a gf. So regardless of what I say he will suffer (and good riddance tbh).

I've always said that some people actually deserve what they got. Among them LTN can be the worst. It's like they'd rather bully their own kind to appear slightly superior to them instead of accepting they're all in almost the same place.

Yeah, gladly told one to fuck off and boasted about having more money than him (normies can't handle being poor) while the other gtfo himself and has a shitty life aside from the one subhuman, sterile foid he has as a gf. So regardless of what I say he will suffer (and good riddance tbh).

I've always said that some people actually deserve what they got. Among them LTN can be the worst. It's like they'd rather bully their own kind to appear slightly superior to them instead of accepting they're all in almost the same place.
Based

Whenever my mother got mad at me she would call me fat ugly and short
What's your mom's height? In that situation, assuming she's also short, I'd have called her a subhuman and blamed her for my own subhuman genes. Reverse the insult against her. Subhuman short women verbally abusing their sons for being short is such a pot-kettle-black moment.