Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They admit it. They finally admit it.

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191212 181409

Honestly I had some respect for them as they show the truth about women and push men not to be betabuxx, but this is kind of a deal breaker to me. So, in conclusion, they were no different than the IT cucks who make fun of us (lol at that). And no, I was never a white knight and probably no one on this forum was one. We all were bluepilled to some level or at least purplepilled at a point in our lives, yes, but white knights... That's a whole different thing

I kinda respect mgtow even if they are hard coppers, at least they know the true nature of foids

"As a guy"

Him IRL

Soyboy

Which subreddit was this posted to?

Honestly I had some respect for them as they show the truth about women and push men not to be betabuxx

This whole concept about ''betabuxx'' is not real since females tend to earn more money and have easier jobs as well.

When are MGTOWs going to finally admit they are incels and join the dark side? It's taking too long, too much coping.

When are MGTOWs going to finally admit they are incels and join the dark side? It's taking too long, too much coping.
This but i actually find MGTOW's to be darker. They are so far in their coping they legit hate women more than some incels here.
Atleast we have the balls to admit we desire women while they are coping hard

If you can betabux you still aren't incel. Betabuxing has been happening for centuries. Look at that fat English king henry

idgaf about mgtow. idgaf about whiteknights.
cuck is cuck no matter the label

This but i actually find MGTOW's to be darker. They are so far in their coping they legit hate women more than some incels here.
Its not hard to hate foids. We want sex and a romanticized idea of women.

This whole concept about ''betabuxx'' is not real since females tend to earn more money and have easier jobs as well.
Now add hypergamy to the formula.

Its not only real for losers like us who dont make much money.

Nah i hate women too.
Honestly I had some respect for them as they show the truth about women and push men not to be betabuxx, but this is kind of a deal breaker to me. So, in conclusion, they were no different than the IT cucks who make fun of us (lol at that). And no, I was never a white knight and probably no one on this forum was one. We all were bluepilled to some level or at least purplepilled at a point in our lives, yes, but white knights... That's a whole different thing

They are coping idiots who were too low IQ to realize they were being used for their money and resources. Now they cope about having to keep their own money which no foid really cares about. In 2019, whores are starting to make money from just sending nudes to thirsty cucks online.

And i honestly sorry for most of the users there. They are being deluded by a bunch of boomers who think they know it all. Most of the posts are pictures of a shitty apartment and a poorly cooked meal with the title "Go your own way bros".

Last edited:
If you can betabux you still aren't incel. Betabuxing has been happening for centuries. Look at that fat English king henry
Henry VIII was a GigaChad before he became fat, was 6'2 in the fucking 1500s.

Brutal as fuck

I hate foids

What percentage of the male population even earns enough to betabux?

“Ur ugly so that’s means anything u do is toxic”

its like a weight has been lifted on my chest

(not really tbh)

MGTOW makes fun of Incels. I thought MGTOW was supposed to help men escape the "plantation". "Hurdurr I'm better than you because I went my own way". "Just go your own way bro! :chad: " Lots of FGTOWs (fakes going their own way). "Bbb-b-but MGTOW is not a group!!!!" Yes it fucking is. They literally call each other brother. MGTOWs are coping hard. I used to lurk in the manosphere before I ended up here. The shit that MGTOW says is bluepilled motivational poster bullshit advice. There needs to be a dark enlightenment MGTOW not this keep-it-simple and go your own way kind.

I wasn't a white knight but i was extremely bluepilled before

Was never a white knight even when I was bluepilled

MGTOWers are cocky copers.

Honestly, my most recent consideration about MGTOW is that it's impossible to really go your own way. Everyone needs relationships, every straight man is bonded to women psychologically to the day they die.

thats the whole premise of mgtow. They use to be betabux whiteknights, thats why they think foids only want money. I prefer them than cucks but if you spend 1 second on thei sub you can see they are soy as fuck

thats the whole premise of mgtow. They use to be betabux whiteknights, thats why they think foids only want money. I prefer them than cucks but if you spend 1 second on thei sub you can see they are soy as fuck
The only way they're better than the cucks is because they don't think "all whamen are uonderful, they can't be in the wrong :soy: :feelstastyman:". But they USED to be like that.

Many MGTOWS are under the delusion that status and acting like they are the prize will net them success with women. Here's a quick tip, you will never have a better sex life than chad.

Used to be but the times changed so now the average guy isn't good for it any more & instead donates to e-thot cunts for a mention.