Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They admit femoids are NPCs!

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-

I always used to say about femoids how they're made from same mold...

They want to make the term NPC theirs and then just twist the meaning of the meme, they are discrediting the meme by mocking it. Similar to that ISIS duck thing.

But the focus is still on just regular "orange man bad" circlejerk, from what I can tell.

Last edited:
transcript plz. too lazy to watch. :feelshaha:

Women can't be funny for their lives.

To be a good comedian one has to suffer. I don't think life on tutorial mode with sex mods enabled count as suffering.
I've also noticed that. The funniest guys are the most depressed and fucked up ones.

If foids were NPCs why are they so terrifying to approach?
I haven't done any approaches in half a year. :feelsbaton::feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I've also noticed that. The funniest guys are the most depressed and fucked up ones.
They have experience with seeing the funny side of things.. even if their lives are falling apart. It'll make a joker out of you.

truth, women largely don't understand depression living live on tutorial mode. but they're just confirming the truth about their own kind. that's why NatComs, Red Fascists are largely a sausage fest.

We are the npcs you tards...stop coping with this shit showing incredible lack of self awareness.

If foids were NPCs why are they so terrifying to approach?
I haven't done any approaches in half a year. :feelsbaton:
Because if a sub 8 approaches them their programming kicks in. "Stimuli: Subhuman - Response: record brutal rejection and post on social media/call the police/get white knights to attack/tell Chad boyfriend to crush its skull for even existing"
We are the npcs you tards...stop coping with this shit showing incredible lack of self awareness.
Nice programmed response. NPCs have no inner monologue. So how do Incels have no inner monologue? We are literally forced to have an inner monologue.

sarah silverman thought construction spray paint on the ground was swastikas and is not even remotely funny ever