Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL They actually believe this shit

any more then 0 partners makes for an unfaithful wife lmao

They're obsessed with this forum because they all deep down know that what we say is right and they compensate for their fear by trying to mock its users and end up failing miserably.

Last edited:
any more then 0 partners makes for an unfaithful wife lmao
Doesn't even have to be higher than 0. Being a woman automatically makes you unfaithful, you don't think virgin teens think about chads and tyrones?

They're obsessed with this forum because they all deep down know that what we say is right and they compensate for their fear by trying to mock its users and end failing miserably.

They cropped out my response:
I combed through a bunch of shitty sources but they all settle around ~10 partners median, and all relied on surveys :feelswhere:. Obviously way higher, but using the minimum --

Starting at 16 ending at 25 that's 10 boyfriends for 11 months each; or a few year long relationships and a slurry of one night stands in between; or a bunch of short term relationships, with ONS and then a few months of celibacy in between. :feelsstudy:

This is the average fat foid btw :feelsclown:, if this was a dude someone would assume he's a celeb by the way his sex life is being described.

Even using conservative bullshit estimates foids are cock engorged whores. :lasereyes:

They cropped out my response:
Not even that, they claim 80% of holes will never have 10 partners in their lifetime. Absolutely ridiculous :feelshaha:

Not even that, they claim 80% of holes will never have 10 partners in their lifetime. Absolutely ridiculous :feelshaha:
Isn't it funny when there is evidence supporting blackpill there are always anecdotal claims in IT comments that coincidentally disagree with the evidence, but never any anecdotes that support it?

It's just a funny little coincidence that their lives are always exemplar of outlying data and never what it's expected to be.

Last edited:
We all know those statistics are jewed but even if they are true that's still fucking horrible! 1 in every 5 of foids have 10+ failed relationships. If you failed at anything 10+ times in a row, that's the sign you suck at it and should give up.

They're obsessed with this forum because they all deep down know that what we say is right and they compensate for their fear by trying to mock its users and end up failing miserably.
yep i frgt what its called but there a psychological term for it