Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These will reproduce, but you never will ;)

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
I guess this proves reproductive success is not a measure of virtue

Pretty sure they'll overdose on heroin or pills in a few years, but they'll still fuck girls while we can't even have a conversation with a foid.

Unironically vomit inducing phenotype, the worst of arabs, jews and niggers combined in the most horrid of ways.

Unironically vomit inducing phenotype, the worst of arabs, jews and niggers combined in the most horrid of ways.
how do they even look like arabs or jews? :feelskek: they're cumskins trying to look like niggers

In the Spanish forum burbuja.info there's a latino coper called Blaster who spams the forums saying that what matters most to the foid is fame and social status, that looks and money are completely secondary. He always supports his theory by cherrypicking famous ugly youtubers with hot gfs. This would prove his theory right kek, if he finds about these two it's gonna be lifefuel for him.

how do they even look like arabs or jews? :feelskek: they're cumskins trying to look like niggers
Low IQ take, cumskin means nothing, some arabs are very light skinned and the same goes for jews. They are the worst kind of mutt, the trifecta, and shouldn't exist.

Just look at individual facial features and you'll hopefully understand what I'm saying. The hooknose and bulb shape is very jewy, the eye area and color along with brow placement looks very arab.

The nigger part I guess is obvious, even to you so..

:smonk:

Low IQ take, cumskin means nothing, some arabs are very light skinned and the same goes for jews. They are the worst kind of mutt, the trifecta, and shouldn't exist.

Just look at individual facial features and you'll hopefully understand what I'm saying. The hooknose and bulb shape is very jewy, the eye area and color along with brow placement looks very arab.

The nigger part I guess is obvious, even to you so..

:smonk:
they're cumskins trying to look like niggers aka wiggers

In the Spanish forum burbuja.info there's a latino coper called Blaster who spams the forums saying that what matters most to the foid is fame and social status, that looks and money are completely secondary. He always supports his theory by cherrypicking famous ugly youtubers with hot gfs. This would prove his theory right kek, if he finds about these two it's gonna be lifefuel for him.
jfl @ elusional hard copers :feelsclown::bluepill:

might try to get a face tattoo and ridiculous hairstyle too

doesn't matter. still jews AND they were fucking nigger cunts.
Which should be a crime because it's race mixing

They be RaceMixMaxxing
idk their names but I'm curious to see pics of them before they went through the nigger transformation

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Jesus fucking christ I regret opening this thread so much.
I want a lobotomy to forget what I have just seen.

Idiocracy was a prophecy.

idk their names but I'm curious to see pics of them before they went through the nigger transformation
no. i mean their girlfriends are niggers. get it?
They are (at least were) fucking girls who had dark skincolors

I guess this proves reproductive success is not a measure of virtue
This has always been the truth. Women are convinced them not mating with certain guys makes them part of natural selection which isn’t true. They choose awful partners because their gauge for a decent partner is “face gud” then serve the consequences of everything else he has to offer. Natural selection is when she inevitably ends up a single mother, is abused because of her poor choice in partners, ends up a cat lady, or even lesbian, if they were to live in the old world they would already be dead, but society has created many safety nets preventing nature from wreaking havoc.