Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion These types of men have endless options in the UK

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
You'll never see a banter guy like this that is single in the UK unless it's by choice. If they break up from a LTR they are in another one a week later. These are the types of guys who move on quicker than the women. They have 235 comments on their Facebook pictures from women around them. Women are interested in their lives, their kids, their jobs.

The thing is they can get away with balding or having a pot belly or a numale beard, small cock, whatever. They are heavily socialized and almost never get cucked. When a woman is with a banter man like this she legit does ANYTHING for him and is visibly distressed and heartbroken when it ends. I've seen women BEGGING to be with guys like this. If you use a regular UK banter lad like this on POF, give him maybe a few tats, a hi viz work jacket, and a pub pic with the "squad", you'll see they get more matches than the preened out male models or uber muscular fitness Chads who come across as "too serious" or too vain to femoids .

It's an ultimate cope to claim all these guys are Chads and chadlites, btw. Just because they mog us it doesn't mean they are Chads by default. Usually there will be one that stands out as a Chad in the group but the rest are just generic normie football lad guys with a glass of Carling or Stella in their hand and plenty of flaws, yet they are never without female attention.

It's interesting that these men are SO sexually active and socialized that even so much as mentioning you are a virgin or anything to do with inceldom to them they will just say something like "come on mate pull the other one". They literally can't grasp that anyone could be a virgin past 14. It's like the concept of men being without sex doesn't go into their head.

mogs me brutally

mogs me brutally

Only the one on the front left in my opinion openly mogs most here. I have seen incels on here and sexless men on lookism and Youtube as well as MGTOW who look way better than any of these other guys yet can't get shit.

yep....social success is success, plain and simple

but good luck getting that status without very high NT and a good grounding in the working class meaning lots of friends and experience working manual labor jobs. even there, the rich get richer and you won't break in just because you want to.

yep....social success is success, plain and simple

but good luck getting that status without very high NT and a good grounding in the working class meaning lots of friends and experience working manual labor jobs. even there, the rich get richer and you won't break in just because you want to.
Yep you're right but i noticed with these manual labor guys and such like, they don't even concern themselves with issues like hierarchy, socioeconomic status, and things of that nature.The working class of old complained and bitched about being screwed over with taxes and robber baron corporations, and their governments, etc. They would riot and cause a nuisance of themselves until they got their rights. These guys don't complain. All they care about is having enough to have their booze, sex, a decent car, a few holidays, maybe a mortgage, and a decent looking wife when they get older. That's enough for them. They are never wrapped up in any kind of overthinking and analyzing their situations like many of us here. I believe that's partly why they are so NT.

You'll never see a banter guy like this that is single in the UK unless it's by choice. If they break up from a LTR they are in another one a week later. These are the types of guys who move on quicker than the women. They have 235 comments on their Facebook pictures from women around them. Women are interested in their lives, their kids, their jobs.

The thing is they can get away with balding or having a pot belly or a numale beard, small cock, whatever. They are heavily socialized and almost never get cucked. When a woman is with a banter man like this she legit does ANYTHING for him and is visibly distressed and heartbroken when it ends. I've seen women BEGGING to be with guys like this. If you use a regular UK banter lad like this on POF, give him maybe a few tats, a hi viz work jacket, and a pub pic with the "squad", you'll see they get more matches than the preened out male models or uber muscular fitness Chads who come across as "too serious" or too vain to femoids .

It's an ultimate cope to claim all these guys are Chads and chadlites, btw. Just because they mog us it doesn't mean they are Chads by default. Usually there will be one that stands out as a Chad in the group but the rest are just generic normie football lad guys with a glass of Carling or Stella in their hand and plenty of flaws, yet they are never without female attention.

It's interesting that these men are SO sexually active and socialized that even so much as mentioning you are a virgin or anything to do with inceldom to them they will just say something like "come on mate pull the other one". They literally can't grasp that anyone could be a virgin past 14. It's like the concept of men being without sex doesn't go into their head.

View attachment 130902
The guy on the left is a straight up douchebag.
I can tell.
Only the one on the front left in my opinion openly mogs most here. I have seen incels on here and sexless men on lookism and Youtube as well as MGTOW who look way better than any of these other guys yet can't get shit.
Monday FA Monday is one of them.
Another one is that MGTOW guy named Big John.
He is a living incarnation of fucking Duke Nukem.

Last edited:
Can't stand those kind of ppl, fucking autism curse.

The UK is probably the worst area in the world for guys in terms of hypergamy and competition from what I hear. Stands to reason that it’s no surprise, Australia, which was a prison colony for high-T Brits back in the day, is one of the worst countries for men. Just pay your taxes, support women, and never enjoy life, mate.

That are tall and normal looking. What’s strange about them?

Let's see drinking liquidified fermented herbs will lower IQ which is present in alcoholic drinks, which will lower inhibitions which in turn they will lower standards.

Females love fucking retards, easier to manipulate as well. Being blue-collar manual laborers will mean that they will develop the proper bone structure they need in order to attract females.

Chavs are violent and have a bad personality, women love it.

Yep you're right but i noticed with these manual labor guys and such like, they don't even concern themselves with issues like hierarchy, socioeconomic status, and things of that nature.The working class of old complained and bitched about being screwed over with taxes and robber baron corporations, and their governments, etc. They would riot and cause a nuisance of themselves until they got their rights. These guys don't complain. All they care about is having enough to have their booze, sex, a decent car, a few holidays, maybe a mortgage, and a decent looking wife when they get older. That's enough for them. They are never wrapped up in any kind of overthinking and analyzing their situations like many of us here. I believe that's partly why they are so NT.
Of course, they have to be NT above all, and socially successful starting EARLY in life.