Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

These types of forums are dead for a reason

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Because half of them are full of LARPing fakecels to begin with, so they don't contribute much or only do so for a very short amount of time before getting exposed and stop.

Seriously even on this forum there are so many fakecels. The other half are just failed normies or just normies.

If you're a truecel here you have no idea how alone you really are. You are in a minority and you are completely alone. You're so fucked.

Ironically, I think most fakecels are perfectly engrained into society and on normie platforms like Instagram. They're just too bluepilled of low testosterone to realize it or question it. I unironically think you'd find more unaware, clueless and bluepilled incels on places like Instagram or Snapchat than .co, lookism, etc based off pure number pronability alone.

These types of forums will always share this fate. It's just too difficult to oppose this main problem under all the factors.

I know for a fact if I was a sex haver I wouldnt even know what this forum was. If I ever stopped posting, it's because I became a sex haver or killed myself or went er too.

holy shit I'm so tired of this piece of garbage Android doing a typo every other word an dbaving to fix it.

cope. larpers are a minority. even the anonymous survey says the majority are khhvs

It is surprising to me to see how empty this place can be. I don't think I have seen more than 200 incels online at a time. Who knows how many are the real deal and how many are just here to larp. Then again this place is kinda obscure

It is surprising to me to see how empty this place can be. I don't think I have seen more than 200 incels online at a time. Who knows how many are the real deal and how many are just here to larp. Then again this place is kinda obscure
I'm here all day JFL:
^If you're on that list you are incel as fuck

I'm here all day JFL:
I used to see you all the time here when I was a lurker. I think you used to have Dartz from yugioh as your avatar, right? I've been wanting to ask you for a while if you like yugioh. It's one of my favorite copes

I used to see you all the time here when I was a lurker. I think you used to have Dartz from yugioh as your avatar, right? I've been wanting to ask you for a while if you like yugioh. It's one of my favorite copes
I played yugioh when i was young, but not anymore. I was a fan of the show and some video games though tbh
I have a job man. I also spend alot of time on video games or getting drunk
have you returned to work or are you still off with corona?

every1 says they are true incel everyone else fakecel...if every1 else fakecel then how u not fakecel? 50% of ppl think they only troo incel ewvryr one els efakecel so how u incel

I played yugioh when i was young, but not anymore. I was a fan of the show and some video games though tbh
I used to play. Now I just collect the cards. Gives me something to do I guess

I don’t have Instagram tbh

how do we know that you are not a fakecel? have you gotten your face rated by othe users here?

. I unironically think you'd find more unaware, clueless and bluepilled incels on places like Instagram or Snapchat than .co, lookism, etc based off pure number pronability alone.
many involuntary celibates don't even know what incel means or refuse to think themselves as such

Because half of them are full of LARPing fakecels to begin with, so they don't contribute much or only do so for a very short amount of time before getting exposed and stop.

Seriously even on this forum there are so many fakecels. The other half are just failed normies or just normies.

If you're a truecel here you have no idea how alone you really are. You are in a minority and you are completely alone. You're so fucked.

Ironically, I think most fakecels are perfectly engrained into society and on normie platforms like Instagram. They're just too bluepilled of low testosterone to realize it or question it. I unironically think you'd find more unaware, clueless and bluepilled incels on places like Instagram or Snapchat than .co, lookism, etc based off pure number pronability alone.

These types of forums will always share this fate. It's just too difficult to oppose this main problem under all the factors.

I know for a fact if I was a sex haver I wouldnt even know what this forum was. If I ever stopped posting, it's because I became a sex haver or killed myself or went er too.

holy shit I'm so tired of this piece of garbage Android doing a typo every other word an dbaving to fix it.
Dude some people are ugly and they don't give a fuck anymore about the remind of blackpill... jfl at people who remind himself daily about how ugly, short, etc they are..most of ugly people cope or hang but mostly cope.

Dude some people are ugly and they don't give a fuck anymore about the remind of blackpill... jfl at people who remind himself daily about how ugly, short, etc they are..most of ugly people cope or hang but mostly cope.
so jfl @ people who use this forum?

I'm an incel, I'm blackpilled, I understand and accept that. But now is time to move on. It's not good for my mental health to sit on incel forums all day long reading blackpill content that makes me want to rope. I limit my time on these kind of forums and also 4chan, now I spend most of my free time on my hobbies. Still gonna die childless and single of course.

I get into a depressed stupor, realize I have nothing of value to add so I don't post for a couple of days. I barely get recognized so it's quite discouraging. This forum needs a bit of spicy pizazz lest we become the way of the dodo.

I get into a depressed stupor, realize I have nothing of value to add so I don't post for a couple of days. I barely get recognized so it's quite discouraging. This forum needs a bit of spicy pizazz lest we become the way of the dodo.
I recognize you, your avi is creepy