Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting These types of foids are the worst.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
Fuqboi

I know this one whore and she's the embodiment of this meme.
She made up rumours about me stalking her years ago and for a time I couldn't go outside without constantly look behind in case one of her simps tried attacking me.
She lip-syncs shitty rap music on TikTok and posts weird compilations of TikTok twinks. Her VSCO is also filled with Kardashians.

I can't describe the hatred I have for these "bad bitch" types. I hate them walking around like they own everything, not realizing that they're no more than sets of holes, that their "rights" are just privileges granted to them by their superiors (men), that in times of war or any kind of trouble, they'd either be prostituting themselves for a loaf of bread or they'd be housewives popping out kids and they would be rightfully beaten to death if they refused.

Lol it's both laughable and infuriating when women try to act edgy. You're basically a child that's legally allowed to be fucked. Act like it.

Chad problems tbh

I wouldn't know tbh

They act so powerful when the average .is poster could kill them with his bare hands

god, all throughout school these whores were rampant. and after it, they got worse.
If i was chad, i would definitely stay away from these types, never stick your dick in crazy, that goes for alt and goth girls especially

View attachment 484871

I know this one whore and she's the embodiment of this meme.
She made up rumours about me stalking her years ago and for a time I couldn't go outside without constantly look behind in case one of her simps tried attacking me.
She lip-syncs shitty rap music on TikTok and posts weird compilations of TikTok twinks. Her VSCO is also filled with Kardashians.

I can't describe the hatred I have for these "bad bitch" types. I hate them walking around like they own everything, not realizing that they're no more than sets of holes, that their "rights" are just privileges granted to them by their superiors (men), that in times of war or any kind of trouble, they'd either be prostituting themselves for a loaf of bread or they'd be housewives popping out kids and they would be rightfully beaten to death if they refused.

Lol it's both laughable and infuriating when women try to act edgy. You're basically a child that's legally allowed to be fucked. Act like it.
that's why feminism is 100% cancer

An only woman’s worth is her body, there is no reason dudes bother to associate with women outside their family besides for their bodies.

"daddy's mistake" is accurate and true