Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel These two Spanish guys saw me walking today and pointed at me

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
Broooo I wanted so bad to take the keys in my jacket pocket and slice their throats in broad daylight

I was so close too

There’s only so much a man can take. I see why people sometimes just blow and go ER. I really do

Calm down, Elliot Roger.

This isnt a big deal at all

How is it not a big deal?

The guy who pointed probably said “lmao hey man look how ugly this dude is?”
"2 guys MIGHT have laughed at me. Better go ER"

Litteral negative IQ troll level shitpost

Situations like these are the reason for my complete and absolute apathy for humanity as well as why I'm so nihilistic about life. After years of this sort of shit, you simply have stop giving a fuck. You honestly kind of have to, especially if you want to keep your sanity and in some cases from going er.. so it's not that people finaly stopped behaving like idiots, it's that I stopped giving a fuck about standing out as an ugly person. On a side note though fuck those wetbacks for real and I'm latino myself unfortunately. (Wish I was white) fuck being an ugly Hispanic, its hell.

You should be respond them bro that's why you regret it now.

You should be respond them bro that's why you regret it now.
Tbh, if you’re never going to see them again, you might as well walk away with a small victory

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION

OP is a ricecel?

Is that pointing with finger and laughing a real thing?
Can someone confirm?
I never encountered that here. Maybe Germans are higher inhib in public?

Is that pointing with finger and laughing a real thing?
Yeah it happens all the time over here. People don't care if you see them laughing at you. Sometimes they will walk up and call you ugly to your face

Yeah it happens all the time over here. People don't care if you see them laughing at you. Sometimes they will walk up and call you ugly to your face
Sucks.
Isla Vista must've been hell.

Should've pulled out a MAGA hat.

How is it not a big deal?

The guy who pointed probably said “lmao hey man look how ugly this dude is?”

Nah your just being overly paranoid. Chavez doesnt have time to point out uglycels hes busy thinking about how many stacies he will fuck later in the day

Did they talk in english? How did you understand them?
Anyway... you have two options: ignoring insults and mockery or to resort to violence (kill yourself, kill them, kill everyone...)
Ive learned to not even listen to that kind of shit, or to not look to anyone more than necessary when i know they are mocking me. it's like changing television channels so fast that you dont even listen to the end of the sentence, so you dont really understand it, so the emotional consequences are dimmer.

Might be fags and talking about how they wanna have 3some with you