Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel these tallfags are disgusting

Hate only creates hate, and the most precious thing about a tall is his height. Legs could be cut off. (In videogame).

oh yeah nonnt joined jun 29 2024 posts 292, every tallfag is absolutely disgusting. Only short people have a heart. That's a fact! :soy:

oh yeah nonnt joined jun 29 2024 posts 292, every tallfag is absolutely disgusting. Only short people have a heart. That's a fact! :soy:
[IMG alt="socialrejection"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/67/67228.jpg?1724823805[/IMG]

socialrejection

★★★★★
Recruit
Joined Aug 24, 2024
Aug 24, 2024

[IMG alt="socialrejection"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/67/67228.jpg?1724823805[/IMG]

socialrejection

★★★★★
Recruit
Joined Aug 24, 2024
Aug 24, 2024
yup, gray Vs gray. In any case, it makes no sense.

I could say shut up shortfag but I don't wanna end up in tallfags are disgusting pt 2

tallfags are not built to survive harsh winds :feelshaha:

I definitely should. If you're taller than 5'9", you're definitely a fakecel who has no right to speak. :soy:
yeah i think you can be tall and incel and that face is the most important factor. i had to find some way to cope lol

yeah i think you can be tall and incel and that face is the most important factor. i had to find some way to cope lol
another socialrejection win. Jk brocel it was a good mini war

oh and also if you're really nonNT that's worse than being 5'8". That's a non sarcastic fact

Interesting. Let's see their opinions on "nigger" if all mocking terms are the same.

Also being tall varies from country to country. I would be below average in certain countries, and average in many others

but then again, you went to mf R/TALL. Ofc that's gonna be their strong point. It's like going to R/CUCK and complaining about seeing cucks. And where is this being posted? r/shortf ehm r/shortguys. It's flame that makes no sense tbh even on reddit

Last edited:
Mewing cat

6'1 but morbidly obese where are the women