Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

these surgeries could ascend any incel into human but no surgeon will ever even attempt 1/10th the shit suggested here.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Lefort 4

1579892427367.png

With ccw

1579892443398.png

And super bimax.

1579892498123.png

This can be used to fraud your genetics tbqh it could make just about anyone a human being it literally simulates forward facial growth.

Add in SBOE to the mix and you can add lateral width as well bigonial can be increase with MSDO you should have after this a human looking face or some what above average

1579892751388.png

Their is hope if the kikes would give this shit to us

Why don't you become a surgeon and experiment. I'm sure some shekel doctor would do them if safe and possible for the shekels

Why don't you become a surgeon and experiment. I'm sure some shekel doctor would do them if safe and possible for the shekels

A i don't have the funds and i can't do surgery i'm to low iq but i want the methods to ascension avalible to everyone

Koreans are already frauding

Lefort 4 looks scary ngl

I find these images so freaking creepy.
Which reminds me that it is so freaking over.

I find these images so freaking creepy.
Which reminds me that it is so freaking over.

It's an easy ascension though but not a single kiked surgeon will even try.

CCW plus this is guaranteed ascension it's real forward growth not the horse shit ones

How many shekels it is supposed to cost?

I dont have money for surgery. I wouldnt go for lefort4 ıts fucking risky. I just need jaw surgery with ccw rotation.

Lefort 4? What did you smoke? Lefort 1 and bsso with CCW is usually enough. Lefort 4 is contra indicative, because it doesn't change your forward growth relative to your forehead.

First time I hear about it anyway.

I would never cut my skull up in an effort to get pussy. Imagine cutting your skull in half for a chance at some washed up used up cumdumpster vagina jfl talk about being a cuck

I dont have money for surgery. I wouldnt go for lefort4 ıts fucking risky. I just need jaw surgery with ccw rotation.

CCW and jaw surgery probably would be enough this is for if you wanna be chaddier
I would never cut my skull up in an effort to get pussy. Imagine cutting your skull in half for a chance at some washed up used up cumdumpster vagina jfl talk about being a cuck

THis isn't even about that this about not being a genetic mistake

this looks like it woild create an uncomfortable gap invetween the teeth of the lower jaw, unless im missing something

Lefort 4? What did you smoke? Lefort 1 and bsso with CCW is usually enough. Lefort 4 is contra indicative, because it doesn't change your forward growth relative to your forehead.

First time I hear about it anyway.

Look at the pic again the cranial vult is projected forward that's lefort 3 this shit is lefort 4 a caliber higher
this looks like it woild create an uncomfortable gap invetween the teeth of the lower jaw, unless im missing something

The whole point of this surgery is to end that

Last edited:
View attachment 193954

Look at the pic again the cranial vult is projected forward that's lefort 3 this shit is lefort 4 a caliber higher
No doctor will ever do this and it is totally useless if you don't have literally severe crouzon (what the surgery is usually used for). In itself it only corrects a sagitally compressed head.

It doesn't change the facial proportion. It has a slight reverse lift effect, granted, still total overkill. What most incels want is getting more midface/jaw forward growth and you don't get forward growth by pulling everything forward including the forehead, jfl, because it all stays the same in relative terms then. Yes and I see there is Lefort 1 as well. Doesn't change the fact, that the other one is unnecessary in most of the cases.

Bimax includes both BSSO and Lefort 1 btw.

Last edited:
MSDO is what?

No doctor will ever do this and it is totally useless if you don't have literally severe crouzon (what the surgery is usually used for). In itself it only corrects a sagitally compressed head.

It doesn't change the facial proportion. It has a slight reverse lift effect, granted, still total overkill. What most incels want is getting more forward growth and you don't get forward growth by pull everything forward jfl. It all stays the same in relatie terms then. Yes and I see there is Lefort 1 as well. Doesn't change the fact, that the other one is unnecessary.

Bimax includes both BSSO and Lefort 1 btw.

The ccw rotation though would be moving everything upwards and forwards and the increase facial transverse movement would be adding to this.

note this will not change the faces proportions from the front but here is the key the other 2 will increase the lateral widgth of the rest of the jawline.

Issue is no kikes will perform it

Last edited:
Ty do you know what MSE is?

The ccw rotation though would be moving everything upwards and forwards and the increase facial transverse movement would be adding to this.

note this will not change the faces proportions from the front but here is the key the other 2 will increase the lateral widgth of the rest of the jawline.

Issue is no kikes will perform it
Ye I am talking about lefort 4 not the other stuff

Ye I am talking about lefort 4 not the other stuff

Oh the lefort 4 part is to merge the ccw rotation from the side so you get a more forward full growth of the face forward growth without eye area growth and cranial vult growth is er fuel
Then tell me what the acronym means please.

I don't know

Here is the change though

how can someone fall for the memes like this?
lol at planning 200k of surgeries when its already improbable that you will get doublejaw at 10k

Oh the lefort 4 part is to merge the ccw rotation from the side so you get a more forward full growth of the face forward growth without eye area growth and cranial vult growth is er fuel

I don't know

Here is the change though

:feelswhat: As I said full forward growth is usually not desired.

Last edited:
:feelswhat: As I said full forward growth is usually not desired.

SO what does MSE stand for? I don't know the Acronym.

Why not full facial forward growth the natural kind is like this

Your not gonna get this though cause you need more a your submental needs to god tier and your nose needs to be god tier you also need a nordid skull but you can pull off your own phenos version of this
how can someone fall for the memes like this?
lol at planning 200k of surgeries when its already improbable that you will get doublejaw at 10k

I mean i even said no surgeon would ever try but it's fun to wank about

Why not full facial forward growth the natural kind is like this

View attachment 193959

Your not gonna get this though cause you need more a your submental needs to god tier and your nose needs to be god tier you also need a nordid skull but you can pull off your own phenos version of this

I mean i even said no surgeon would ever try but it's fun to wank about
I think you are mixing up lefort 4 with lefort 3. The latter is without forehead, but includes the midface.

Last edited:
I think you are mixing up lefort 4 with lefort 3. The latter is without forehead, but includes the midface.

Can you asked in the thread what MSE stands for please? I can't find what it means and I have no account there.

Lefort 4 is the entire face basically minus jaws you do get a genioplasticity though

I need to be made into a 7ft cyborg tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back