Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel These so called "pedophile hunters" who misclassify ephebophiles as "seeking children" angers me.

• Thread starter tight&shiny-hotpants
  • Start date
tight&shiny-hotpants

tight&shiny-hotpants

Banned
-
I decided to dig into the false Liberal dogma that Liberals purposefully misclassify and conflate "ephebophilia" with paedophilia. There is nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to 15-19 year old girls (as I'll argue with evidence that all men are ephebophiles). Paedophilia (abusing and harming prepubescent children) is wrong and unforgivable.

Inbetween you have Hebephilia, primary attraction to 11-14 year old girls.

The whole "child" angle is that young persons under the age of 18 in the UK are classed as "children" but that is rubbish. Girls aged 15-18 are young adults.
Also the age of consent in the UK, while 16, most girls desire to fuck older men and sexually lust after "boybands", actors and even local badboys or Chads in the same age bracket as "sex offenders".

I watched documentaries whereby while I am shocked by reports of child murder and Government paedophiles who slept with boys- why is this conflated with Jimmy Saville and Gary Glitter when they were popstars seeking 15 year old girls?

Anyways the worst aspect of these pedophile hunters hypocritical ephebophilia fans jealous someone took action on their desires is their "snares" all have the same phenotype
- White
- Obese, fat, endomorphic with health problems
- A virgin
- Aged 23-50
- Is poor, unemployed, in shoddy housing
- Has genuine learning difficulties and or borderline down syndrome so should be exempt from the illegal activity of entrapment

Where are the blacks?, Where are the muslims? Where are the white gym Chads who groom underage girls in gyms*? (*that is a thing btw)

The good news is a local pedophile hunter actually got done by the authorities when it turned out he himself was a "pedophile"- or a fan of teenage girls like most red blooded males.

Rant over.

Just a pro tip for ephebophiles: if they didn't like you when you were their age, they're even less likely to like you when you're older.

Ephebophiles is the stupidest word ever and thinking that it is even remotely close to pedophilia is even dumber. 15-18 year olds are BIOLOGICAL WOMEN if you are not attracted to them you are a homosexual. "Legal age" doesn't mean shit when it comes to who you find attractive that is your biology and it doesn't care what the current law is, and I have no idea why that amerifat cuck country has 18 as legal sex age.

Just a pro tip for ephebophiles: if they didn't like you when you were their age, they're even less likely to like you when you're older.

It's not 15-18 year old girls trying to report and snare these guys. Heck what photos do pedo hunters use if its not even the girl?

It's fat old women and their borderline criminal boyfriends who just enjoy catfishing ephebophiles who aren't Black, Islamic or Women.

The problem is they pass on these guys details to the police and makes the truecels life worser than it is.

Everything other than penetrating prepubescents (because it creates ACTUAL physical trauma, and not made-up psychological trauma) is fair game in my book. I won't whiteknight for foids at all regardless of their ages.

Ephebophiles is the stupidest word ever and thinking that it is even remotely close to pedophilia is even dumber. 15-18 year olds are BIOLOGICAL WOMEN if you are not attracted to them you are a homosexual. "Legal age" doesn't mean shit when it comes to who you find attractive that is your biology and it doesn't care what the current law is, and I have no idea why that amerifat cuck country has 18 as legal sex age.
it is fucking over

Those guys usually are bluepilled and lack self awareness, or are just autistic/some mental issue.

Those guys usually are bluepilled and lack self awareness, or are just autistic/some mental issue.
@Gremlincel defined them once as "low sentience".

Exactly. And to further drill home the point that legal sex age means nothing other than it's a law, in other words it means nothing ethically or biologically, just look at age of consent in countries the world over: they're all different. Almost like they're random numbers pulled out of lawmakers asses.

But its legal for the mom to lip kiss her foid daughter