Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

These shows are pure suifuel.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
16-pregnant-pic.jpg

Teen_Mom_category_490.png

Both shows are about some teenage roasties that get impregnated by their chad or tyrone boyfriends. Meanwhile I'm a grown adult that can't even get my first kiss.
promo_1404241726224.jpg

The worst part is, instead of living with the consequences of being a teen mom, these sluts get their own shows, and make way more money then the average person.

I sort of admire their creativity. Teen mom is more or less death sentence for most women and the kids, but they managed to find a way to make the money needed to raise a child and support a family. Better than sluttiing around and then killing the baby with an abortion, for sure.

pure glorification of abominion

I turned off my tv years ago

Imagine being one of their kids. Makes me shiver.

They are validated with shows like that. Makes that type of degeneracy seem normal.

Stacy pregnant by Tyrone, why am I not surprised?

KV- said:
I sort of admire their creativity. Teen mom is more or less death sentence for most women

Eh. In a neetbux country it's a solid career choice. Better than working. Their parents do most of the childcare and provide home and they get a fuckload of benefits.

This is why I don't pay for cable.

I've always found "How I Met Your Mother" to be suicide fuel worthy.

That guy in the third picture looks similar to me, im assuming he must be mulatto too. Maybe i have a chance??

I saw one of them at a local metal club once. Didn't even realize she was from this state, but I recognized her from the commercials.

Some mom she is.

Television is degenerate.

pfft the roasties only last for one season/ episode and then they are done. then they are back to their shitty single mom lifestyle, which is lifefuel for us because teen roasties who get fucked by chad and produce a kid should be punished. Theres a reason ( or two) why even chads dont want anything to do with single moms. They want chad to act as a father ( step daddy) figure for the chadlet as it grows up.