Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel These roasties on Instagram are always posting pictures on vacation

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Life of a foid
Monday: At the beach!!!
Tuesday: Vacationing in New York!!!
Wednesday: Vacationing in Europe!!!
Thursday: At the beach in Cali!!!!
Friday: At the club with the girls!!!

Life of an incel
Monday: LDARing or wagecucking
Tuesday: LDARing or wagecucking
Wednesday: LDARing or wagecucking
Thursday: LDARing or wagecucking
Friday: LDARing or wagecucking

And they wonder why we're so fucking miserable. "Omg y do u have such a bad attitude??? Just live life to the fullest like me teehee!!!" They've never worked a day in their life, let alone held down a job. They just have everything handed to them. Before they can even open their mouth to ask for a dollar, hundreds of betas have already sent her thousands of dollars and hundreds of gifts to make sure she never has to want for clothing, food, electronics, jewelry, cars, plane tickets. Literally anything their hearts desire is being piled all around them until they have so much shit they don't know what to do with it. Then they hop online and bitch that they can't get Chad to commit, so the soyboys double down on the presents to cheer her up. A bitch can tweet about having to pay for a single meal and her inbox will be flooded with lifetime passes to a hundred different restaurants. Then she'll forget to turn her cam off after streaming and people will hear her outright admit that she's manipulating desperate virgins and the dipshits will say that she deserves to be treated like a queen and she's entitled to all of their property because it's her god given right to sit atop the mountain of fuckboy orbiters. She's the sun at the center of our solar system and all she had to do to shine bright was be born. Then the attention whore will post, "Omg I'm an incel too! I'm so lonely!" as semen is literally dripping out of her pussy. She'll take advantage of everyone around her, then try to flip it and call us the cruel, sadistic ones. Then the world will lock us in a cage and sink us to the bottom of the ocean because our faces weren't symmetrical enough, because we were one inch too short, our muscles weren't big enough, or our skin was too dark. If we won't get on our knees and lick their boots, then we're misogynistic pigs that need to work on our personality. If we won't willingly put ourselves in chains, then our sentence is death, and that's if they deem us worthy of living on the same planet as them instead of putting us down like the rats they see us as. They'd execute us all if there was any other way of getting out of work. We're the backbone of society and they despise us. Their lavish lifestyles wouldn't even be possible without us, yet they'd rather hide us underground and forget we exist. The light of day is only meant for Chad and Stacy while everyone else must hide in the darkness. They want their house cleaned and their food cooked, but only when they're not looking. If they caught a glimpse of us, their stomach would turn and they'd vomit their meal back up, or their skin would crawl when they laid down on the fresh sheets that we washed for them. The very notion that they're touching the same thing that we touched is more revolting to them than the plague, like we're lepers and our bad genes are contagious. Avert your eyes, for your very gaze will melt through their divinity. We are toxic, radioactive sludge that poisons the very ground we walk upon.

Last edited:
They don't deserve the life they live. I hate them all.

Spread their legs and get life paid for.

Living life in easy mode, imagine just because of their looks, this world is just so unfair

Even the lesser ones that wageslave are living every night like it's a birthday party.

My only hope in "life" is being reincarnated as a female. This existence is a cruel joke.

I know a 4.5/10 girl who dropped out of school and goes on vacation like every other week. She didnt accomplish anything except having an 8 years older boyfriend who betabuxes her

Tag the sponsor.
I pity the men that would ltr them.

I wouldn't touch these Dubai shit infested whores with a barge pole. Instagram was a mistake.

I'm clocking back in from lunch to wagecuck and this SLUT posts this shit on her public story.

Attachments

• Slip.png
    Slip.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 98