Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These people look like they sold their souls.

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-

View: https://youtu.be/BOq2KBjeJD4

Look at the face of this woman and the men who is sperging out in this video

The Woman seems like she sold her soul to the devil and is soulles

and the man is sperging out to “incels “ like a giga autist

These people seem non mature as hell and I can clearly see they are not past 12 years old mentally

People like this made the world shit I hope they die

old nigger retards
It seems so scary that if anyone slightly gets off of their “mass psychosis” state they get triggered like this

SmileFullOfDeath

lmao this old faggot thinks we are terrorists :feelskek::feelskek:

lmao this old faggot thinks we are terrorists :feelskek::feelskek:
You can see that not having hardships in your life makes you these non matured faggots ,I’d wager that the only problem these faggots had was bragging about how hard their life’s are , young men these days seem so much smarter mature and stronger than any of these old pedos

You can see that not having hardships in your life makes you these non matured faggots ,I’d wager that the only problem these faggots had was bragging about how hard their life’s are , young men these days seem so much smarter mature and stronger than any of these old pedos
Yes, you can see this especially with Justin Cuckdeau. Went into hiding over a bunch of truckers and instead of talking to them threw a temper tantrum and invoked the emergency measures act :feelskek:.Clearly is not used to shit going wrong for him or people not sucking his dick.:lul:

Yes, you can see this especially with Justin Cuckdeau. Went into hiding over a bunch of truckers and instead of talking to them threw a temper tantrum and invoked the emergency measures act :feelskek:.Clearly is not used to shit going wrong for him or people not sucking his dick.:lul:
That’s how it happens, when shit going wrong normies sperg

Femcel if you wouldn’t :feelsohh:

Here we go with the “entitled” argument. See BlkpillPres for that topic and how he debunked it:smonk:

NPC do-gooders lick police boot while getting billionaire Jew dik rammed up their bung hole doggy style.

That bug-eyed criminologist is so anxious to please.

Fear rules their lives. Hive minds stand for nothing.

Last edited:
That bug-eyed criminologist is so anxious to please.
Lol exactly ,he’s like anxious that an incel will come right through his door and kill him lool

Based truckers standing up against control freak cancuck:soy: leader

She cute, would breed then confess to being cured incel :feelsLSD:

Notice tho none of these people have a solution, just temporary masking of the symptoms.

She cute, would breed then confess to being cured incel :feelsLSD:

Notice tho none of these people have a solution, just temporary masking of the symptoms.
her expiration date is up , she looks disgusting

Very very npc like, why are they hating us so much tho? They seem like we killed their family and shit
they hate us cause the media says loads of shit about how we are committing terrorist attacks and stuff. I mean imagine being some fucking normie sitting down watching the (((news))) hearing how incels are "muh evil radicalised extreme terrorists", while not having the critical thought to think anything else. Most of these people don't even know what incels are and the only thing they know about us is the bullshit they hear on the media.

they hate us cause the media says loads of shit about how we are committing terrorist attacks and stuff. I mean imagine being some fucking normie sitting down watching the (((news))) hearing how incels are "muh evil radicalised extreme terrorists", while not having the critical thought to think anything else. Most of these people don't even know what incels are and the only thing they know about us is the bullshit they hear on the media.
Yep also they say every evil men are incels while most incels are pretty nice decent people ,actual evil are normies , the incel they are talking about are normies and chads

Most don't know the basic definition of incel. They throw it around. Whenever they hear virgin or virginity they assume it to be snonymous with incel and terrorism

Most don't know the basic definition of incel. They throw it around. Whenever they hear virgin or virginity they assume it to be snonymous with incel and terrorism
Also whenever they see a evil normie they say that he’s incel

I will help in any way possible brocel:feelsbadman:
Contact me if you come to Turkey and try to make sexhavers life as hard as possible,just know them they are not incels or good people

Contact me if you come to Turkey and try to make sexhavers life as hard as possible,just know them they are not incels or good people
I will dress up like hobo eren

There is always a tremendous effort to demonize incels and extrapolate the least flattering conclusions from this community, but there is 0 to address the problems incels actually face.

Imagine a positive goal-oriented take on incels.
'Yeah we have these lonely unfortunate men who are outcasts largely because of genetic determinism, etc., but we now are looking at data that shows incels become happy, normal, and productive members of society when they "Ascend" as they call it. "Ascend" is a word incels use to describe losing their virginity and moving on.'

There is always a tremendous effort to demonize incels and extrapolate the least flattering conclusions from this community, but there is 0 to address the problems incels actually face.

'Yeah we have these lonely unfortunate men who are outcasts largely because of genetic determinism, etc., but we now are looking at data that shows incels become happy, normal, and productive members of society when they "Ascend" as they call it. "Ascend" is a word incels use to describe losing their virginity and moving on.'
Also being an incel is not about sex ,it’s about being low status in society

I doubt ascending will in any way help us

I wonder what her username was? :feelshehe: