Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious These people demand that you pay compensation for " mah slavery".

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Their ancestors were slaves. So you'd better cut that cheque, boyos. Have fun rotting while Laquisha and Tyrone are out there fucking and having fun with your money. No more LDRing for you, you'll have to go out there and get a job to support Laquisha and her bastard babies.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48665802

Racebaiting and hyperbole tbh.

People who got passed money down from slave owner families, should give the money to the government for bettering the infrastructure benefiting black and white poor people.

Why do I have the feeling that you're either some right wing nuthead constantly trying to stir things up without any nuance or even a descendant of some plantation owner?

Last edited:
The generates look at the clothes foids where ruined boomer's vacation had their kids crying nih guh.

At least when it comes to the US, maybe they would have had an argument when it came to compensation ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY YEARS AGO. Sorry but tough shit, I don't see why you should get a check for the suffering of someone else and not like you ever met them/ had a relationship with them anyway.

Go back to Africa if slavery is so bad

They should be thankful

I demand reparations in pussy for the life of loneliness foids caused me.

Go back to Africa if slavery is so bad

They should be thankful
Unironically, in a way, they got to live in a first world country with luxuries instead of eating flies and rat meat while dying of malaria

Their ancestors were slaves. So you'd better cut that cheque, boyos. Have fun rotting while Laquisha and Tyrone are out there fucking and having fun with your money. No more LDRing for you, you'll have to go out there and get a job to support Laquisha and her bastard babies.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48665802

Again sin's of the father don't pass onto son

Yes to the chick in the Jean shorts.

Also they all deserve to be shot.
Act like animals? Get out put down like one, irrespective of race.

Again sin's of the father don't pass onto son
The money certainly does and so does the poverty on the other side.

Don't forget about the natives. Youse fuck them over an stole all their land anaw.

People who got passed money down from slave owner families, should give the money to the government for bettering the infrastructure benefiting black and white poor people.
Thing is, virtually every black American is the descendent of slave owners. Meanwhile, I'm as white as you can possibly get, but I am almost certainly not the descendent of slave owners (both sides of my family came to burgerstan in the early to mid 1900s).

Thing is, virtually every black American is the descendent of slave owners. Meanwhile, I'm as white as you can possibly get, but I am almost certainly not the descendent of slave owners (both sides of my family came to burgerstan in the early to mid 1900s).
Honestly, you should be anti passed down slave ownership wealth then. All the big slave owner families bought tons of the stocks in the country from that money (still somewhat slaveownerlike to skim the surplus value of the todays workers, if you think about it) while lobbying for austerity of everyone.

I don't get why people side with the unjust behavior of people, they have nothing in common with, but their skin color. It's not like those people don't fuck all non rich whites over as well.

Last edited:

HAHAHAHAA. Are you for real? let's say this proposition passes in Congress, and somehow they manage to come up with an exact sum that should be paid, do you think the government would use that money to better the lives of the poor?

Yeah, just let the government replace men. Women don't need men anymore, they need the government.

Reperations are a joke but so is US tbh.

HAHAHAHAA. Are you for real? let's say this proposition passes in Congress, and somehow they manage to come up with an exact sum that should be paid, do you think the government would use that money to better the lives of the poor?
This answer reeks of concern trolling tbh. Then blame how the government would react and propose solutions, instead of denouncing those people's honest and justful proposition jfl. What is this thread then even about if that wasn't your goal? :feelskek:

Yeah, just let the government replace men. Women don't need men anymore, they need the government.
Wtf are you even talking about? Petty tradcuck uprising or what? Just be against everything vaguely leftist and hope we go back hundred years somehow- theory? Just be a bigotted asshole and hope it somehow helps you in the process?

I know your probably just venting, but if this represents your real political views, this political cockblocking will lead nowhere.

Last edited:
Wtf are you even talking about? Petty tradcuck uprising or what? Just be against everything vaguely leftist and hope we go back hundred years somehow- theory? Just be a bigotted asshole and hope it somehow helps you in the process?

So, do you believe black women are entitled to financial help from the government if their ancestors were slaves? if she's a single mother, do you think the government should continue to provide financial help? don't you think women will start relying more on the government for security than on their own men ( black men, in the case)? black men currently have the highest imprisonment rate in the USA. Will compensation help reduce the number of black inmates? will that money help create more jobs in black communities? will it help black entrepreneurship?

I think I'm asking fair questions. Everyone is wondering or will wonder the same thing. I don't see how that makes one a biggot ( a pretty leftist thing to say tbh)

Not all black people are like that. I'm half white and half black and it saddens me how so many incels treat black people and other non-white people so bad in here.

Not all black people are like that. I'm half white and half black and it saddens me how so many incels treat black people and other non-white people so bad in here.

Fine, I'm going back to my trailer now :feelscry:

This isn't worth arguing over. Reperations will NEVER happen.

Where is this? Why is there so many out-of-shape afro-americans?

Jews will also ramp up their demands for reparations in Europe

Its going to get so much shittier lol

Well I demand $ for being treated subhuman and being denied social and career opportunities for being ugly. Lol where do they think the gov is going to hand out money out of moral obligation? Racism sucks but we have way bigger issues, like I don't know... Capitalism treating ALL of the working class like slaves.

The money certainly does and so does the poverty on the other side.

That's mainly cause of welfare and bad idea's in these communities which is a fact

So, do you believe black women are entitled to financial help from the government if their ancestors were slaves? if she's a single mother, do you think the government should continue to provide financial help? don't you think women will start relying more on the government for security than on their own men ( black men, in the case)? black men currently have the highest imprisonment rate in the USA. Will compensation help reduce the number of black inmates? will that money help create more jobs in black communities? will it help black entrepreneurship?

I think I'm asking fair questions. Everyone is wondering or will wonder the same thing. I don't see how that makes one a biggot ( a pretty leftist thing to say tbh)

Is there a middle class in brazil? How bad is life for the average male there?

Jews will also ramp up their demands for reparations in Europe

Its going to get so much shittier lol

lol blacks should pay me for ruining my country tbh. You can't even leave the house without the risk of getting robbed by a gentleman of colour. This shit is unreal.
Is there a middle class in brazil? How bad is life for the average male there?

There's some middle class. It's horrible. It's a feminist country just like the rest of the world. You go to jail if you hit a femoid even if she hits you first, you go to jail for talking against homosexuality. It's a shitty country tbh. Wages are low as fuck too.

Last edited:
I don't get why people side with the unjust behavior of people, they have nothing in common with, but their skin color.
Film-Projector.jpg

Look, I'm not against rectifying this kind of thing, but there is no way that in practice this doesn't end up with the government giving itself another pay rise and life continuing the same for everyone else.

That's mainly cause of welfare and bad idea's in these communities which is a fact
Yeah genociding a people and bad living conditions don't harm anyone. Bold claim. :feelskek: The one percent simply lines their pockets, while they keep whites occupied with racism and some mere scraps.

Film-Projector.jpg

Look, I'm not against rectifying this kind of thing, but there is no way that in practice this doesn't end up with the government giving itself another pay rise and life continuing the same for everyone else.
With this argumentation we can't do anything anyway. We obviously have to hold the government accountable

I am not black, if that's what you mean with the projector.

lol blacks should pay me for ruining my country tbh. You can't even leave the house without the risk of getting robbed by a gentleman of colour. This shit is unreal.
Your country? You can expect any decency by them after what happened tbh.

Well I demand $ for being treated subhuman and being denied social and career opportunities for being ugly. Lol where do they think the gov is going to hand out money out of moral obligation? Racism sucks but we have way bigger issues, like I don't know... Capitalism treating ALL of the working class like slaves.
No anticapitalist movement and unity without general solidarity. Besides that most spokesmen don't advocate for simple hand outs, they want systemic changes.

I AM a slave. Not to whitey but to the matriarchy, but still a slave all the same. I understand reparations for slaves, but why from other slaves?

Reminder that even though Blacks were seen as lesser beings people of other races still fucked them. People saw them as animals but were still more willing to have sex with them than an incel.

Maybe the jews can pay them by taking them home to west Africa? After all, they brought them here.

Or maybe Monsanto /Bayer can pay them because that's how they got rich?

Yeah genociding a people and bad living conditions don't harm anyone. Bold claim. :feelskek: The one percent simply lines their pockets, while they keep whites occupied with racism and some mere scraps.

With this argumentation we can't do anything anyway. We obviously have to hold the government accountable

I am not black, if that's what you mean with the projector.

Your country? You can expect any decency by them after what happened tbh.

No anticapitalist movement and unity without general solidarity. Besides that most spokesmen don't advocate for simple hand outs, they want systemic changes.

Were talking 2 centuries of difference here and poverty is only cause by state influnce to be honest in fact without jim grow the companies would have traded cause guess what people like money and most people don't look at skin i don't

jfl @ the happiest place on earth

Blacks should start killing jews.

What we need to help these victims of the trans Atlantic slave trade is to reparation them back to their land on a luxury cruse, because of the horrible treatment their ancestors received in slave ships. We also need setup local goverments to distribute land, education and business opportunities in their home countries because they are oppressed by the white education systems. Once they are free of these white oppression systems and governed by their own wise people you will see how wakanda will become a super power in 4 years.