Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel These normies are fucking ruthless

Sex to them is just a fun little activity, like going shopping or playing basketball

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

i'd love to see a 500 B.C. stone dildo...
very educational

for every such poster there should be a poster right next to it of the two miserable, sexless, on the verge of suicide, incel subhumans that's being affected by the 3 foids' choice to share the cock of Chad.

for every such poster there should be a poster right next to it of the two miserable, sexless, on the verge of suicide, incel subhumans that's being affected by the 3 foids' choice to share the cock of Chad.
You are blackpilled normie eh? Just noticed that. Have you experienced teen love?

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

Oy vey.

i'd love to see a 500 B.C. stone dildo...
very educational

665px-NAMA_Phallus_ail%C3%A9.jpg

You are blackpilled normie eh? Just noticed that. Have you experienced teen love?
Can't talk about it. Lost my virginity under exceptional circumstances, unlikely to repeat themselves.

At least they made a museum about it so we can have a peek too.

There is a torture museum in Amsterdam.

Death to degenerates! :woke:

i went to a sex museum in amsterdam. pure suicidefuel but i was high af so who cares.

where is the fuck-an-incel foundation :feelsree:

nevermind there is one but it's dominated by chadlite mentalcels

I hate that there is no way to leave the house without being reminded of the sex you're not getting.

Suicide Fuel... Alright... More like my fucking Mausoleum if I ever took a foot in there...

Ching Chong on the right would be a guaranteed incel if it had a penis.