Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These 'MUH HEIGHT' Copers Are Sub-70 IQ, or WORST Satire Posters

• Thread starter Heightframeface
  • Start date
Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
The guys on here claiming that height trumps over face are mentally challenged. I sincerely hope you bafoons are trolling, or else you need to visit the Jew doctor to replenish your goy drugs ASAP.

"5'7 Cruise? LOW QUALITY SUB-HUMAN MANLET LOL."
T cruise

"6'5 Stern? MANMORE SLAYER! MUH HEIGHT MUH HEIGHT MUH HEIGHT."
tamr6q.jpg

*Check yourself, coping ogres and manlets. FACE will always be more important than height.

stop coping manlet, a chad faced manlet will struggle more than a tall chad faced guy. Its over for us, taller guys will always have it easier. Just a daily reminder, woman HATE short guys

stop coping manlet, a chad faced manlet will struggle more than a tall chad faced guy. Its over for us, taller guys will always have it easier. Just a daily reminder, woman HATE short guys

Not a manlet, fyi.

My old classmates under 5'8" had extremely high amounts of iois and slays due to FACE. I know mature women might factor in height a bit more than young girls, but the message is still the same; FACE >>> height

Not a manlet, fyi.

My old classmates under 5'8" had extremely high amounts of iois and slays due to FACE. I know mature women might factor in height a bit more than young girls, but the message is still the same; FACE >>> height
no one says that being short means you will never get laid its just harder. Your face has to be more better looking than a tall person to get girls at the same rate. Being short cripples you and no matter how good looking you get you height will always FOREVER hold your potential back.

FACE > HEIGHT > RACE > FRAME > EVERYTHING ELSE

Are you serious right now?

When you are tall you are literally looking down on people; you gain an advantage in most of the sports, a lot of females have 6 feet height requirement these days and you say that "face will always be more important than height"?

And he goes on to give useless anecdotes to support his point...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back