Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These men

jddi7smi

jddi7smi

foidxtermination officER
★★★★★
There is dudes out there who want to defend and justify women about everything they do just had a conversation with a dude
Him:I'm no female defender, they’re people and they have a right to say yes and no when they feel like it whenever they want to.
look guys women say no and yes cause they feel like it they must of been feeling that yes or no driving into their heart by watching how u look like

Joined Today at 1:08 AM

51849.jpg

Joined Today at 1:08 AM
Ya joined today didn't know this site exist earlier unfortunately but doesn't seem a problem to me lol u were like this exactly some Months ago

Like OK tards i know I'm new here and didn't know what to post give it a break

Like OK tards i know I'm new here and didn't know what to post give it a break
Start off by telling us a bit about yourself. What makes you a stinky inkwell?

Start off by telling us a bit about yourself. What makes you a stinky inkwell?
don't know what u wanna hear but probably u heard the same things I will say before

don't know what u wanna hear but probably u heard the same things I will say before
Meh not bothered, everything in life is a repeat/ copy of previous things, to some extent

he said what but there is nothing to explain it is this the freshman welcoming? From yall?

Yall are doing a freshman welcoming?

Meh not bothered, everything in life is a repeat/ copy of previous things, to some extent
Still no answer is this like the new guy welcoming?

Still no answer is this like the new guy welcoming?
No, I simply asked you why you are here, on this site. Not difficult to understand

No, I simply asked you why you are here, on this site. Not difficult to understand
So since u been here for a long tell me what are these comments what is wrong with what I said or my avatar

Will stay like this for a while

Schizo ramblings

Yall are doing a freshman welcoming?
in reddit they welcome you by saying "welcome"
here we welcome new members by saying:

"Mirror, Mirror in the wall, who's the GrAYest of them all"

How can I put these in my posts
You just click on the 3 dots that come after the image icon and click on the smiling face :yes:

this whole thread is a brutal graypill

For some reason this thread popped up now lol