Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel These men are dangerously Based

Extremely high IQ

I would be fine with education if it also didn't come with the present state of hypergamy and moral degeneracy being widely taught and disseminated to the average foid, influencing this discriminatory outlook and Chad worship that they so embrace; not to mention further progressivist ideals being further engrained through their largely useless degrees, and the fact that they're so privileged to receive special placement in positions simply for being foids. :feelsclown:

Based sandniggers

Based af get those foids where they belong otherwise force them

I would be fine with education if it also didn't come with the present state of hypergamy and moral degeneracy
I would be fine with a nuclear blast on top of my head if it didn't also come with radiation, shockwave and an explosive expansion of superheated plasma.

Dude,

basically the only reason foids pursue higher education is to be able to attract higher-status males, and to join the places where these high-status guys congregate (i.e. corporate offices, etc.) in order to obtain psychological validation, and sex from these guys.

JFL if you think foids are going to college in order to find careers better than collecting garbage and driving buses. Dude, foids have no use for careers. Any foid can find a betabuxx and NEET for the rest of her life in the snap of a finger. The question is: can she find a high-status guy? How to get access to many higher-status men? The answer is education.

I would be fine with education if it also didn't come with the present state of hypergamy and moral degeneracy being widely taught and disseminated to the average foid, influencing this discriminatory outlook and Chad worship that they so embrace; not to mention further progressivist ideals being further engrained through their largely useless degrees, and the fact that they're so privileged to receive special placement in positions simply for being foids. :feelsclown:
Well said.

I would be fine with a nuclear blast on top of my head if it didn't also come with radiation, shockwave and an explosive expansion of superheated plasma.

Dude,

basically the only reason foids pursue higher education is to be able to attract higher-status males, and to join the places where these high-status guys congregate (i.e. corporate offices, etc.) in order to obtain psychological validation, and sex from these guys.

JFL if you think foids are going to college in order to find careers better than collecting garbage and driving buses. Dude, foids have no use for careers. Any foid can find a betabuxx and NEET for the rest of her life in the snap of a finger. The question is: can she find a high-status guy? How to get access to many higher-status men? The answer is education.
Yes; in current society, where they're allowed to do so, rather than to produce goods in my ideal version. :feelsjuice:

decent foids go into these institutes and immoral tattoo whores with body count in 300, 5 abortions, undiscovered std come out

Dude,

High IQ

Islam is right about women. :feelsjuice:

Islam is right about women. :feelsjuice: