Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill These lowiqcels and ineptcels will ruin the forum!

BoltzmanOscillate

BoltzmanOscillate

(Wave function) = Asin(2πx)
★★★★
We've all seen the polls, a good portion of this forum is filled with young lowiqcels. They have travelled far from the teachings of the blackpill and threaten to usurp dominance over non lowiqcels. They use the blackpill movement to hide their incompetence! Lowiqcels, if you do not have female friends it is not because of your disproportionate body, your emaciated arms, or your oval head! You are incompetent, inept! Do not hijack our movement!

The lowiqcels must stand trial for their misuse of the blackpill!

If you have an open mind, and spend some more time here, learning, I believe you, too, would naturally grow a healthy disdain for woman.

You sound like a blue pilled faggot, also I'm 24 not a youngcel. You really don't belong here based on everything you just posted.

You cleary dont understand that it is over for us, the options are the rope or ragequitting.

You sound like a blue pilled faggot, also I'm 24 not a youngcel. You really don't belong here based on everything you just posted.

You cleary dont understand that it is over for us, the options are the rope or ragequitting.

You are all very welcomed to call me bluepilled, Cuck, or whatever else you will but you are wrong until you demonstrate why hating women is a must to be an incel. None of you have the charisma to do so. You are all just iniquitiouscels without the reason to be!

You are all very welcomed to call me bluepilled, Cuck, or whatever else you will but you are wrong until you demonstrate why hating women is a must to be an incel. None of you have the charisma to do so. You are all just iniquitiouscels without the reason to be!
>a must
it's not a requirement, it's an effect

Hating women doesn't make you an incel. Being an incel, together with having a modicum of dignity, makes you hate women. I'd expect such egregious errors of causal attribution from wind-up toy buzzword bots, but anyone who's had as much exposure to this place as I assume you have has no excuse to get things so wrong.

The Woman Question is our essential preoccupation. It is a scandal that these half-concious vipers have grown so ascendant.

Calm down, man. We're all basically misogynistic, creepy assholes. Don't be elitist about something as pathetic as not being able to get laid. There's no need to compete to see who can be the most miserable and hateful.

Chad's oscillating all through your female friends as we speak, stay cucked.

I'm incompetent for not having female friends? Is your head in the right place?

Good post, OP.

if you do not have female friends it is not because of your disproportionate body, your emaciated arms, or your oval head! You are incompetent, inept! Do not hijack our movement!
My nigga, what?
Are you for real telling me to start respecting the ground that foids walk on otherwise i'm a fakecel?
It's not hard to not make friends with foids, and the black pill would dictate that being ugly af would make women view you as creepy for trying to make friends with them anyways if you're ugly. Don't try and twist the black pill into your blue pill garbage.

Notice how this account has existed since around the Toronto incident but only has 72 posts... Smells like IncelTears.

>implying that having female friends is something that should be aspired to

>implying that having female friends is something that should be aspired to
This. Only a cuck wants to be used as a femoid's emotional tampon. No bitch will ever hook you up with her friends or benefit you in any way, if you're sub6.

*sniff sniff* CT detected.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back