Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee These hoes have the world but it isn't enough. Check out /r/blackpillfeminism

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
Also, they are not capable of original though and have to be led by the nose.

220px Show halter

They basically see men doing something and have to invide it or do a bastardized version of it. Anyway this sub is pretty retarded.

Third wave feminism is somehow male dominance lmao. What a peculiar sub-reddit.

Women can't make up stuff on their own, they always steal ideas and appropiate them.
teehee I'm

femcel
doomer
blackpilled

too!:D

Yikes-a-doodle-doo, let's unpack this. The Chads you're lusting after have personality detectors and they can tell that you're whiny cunts who call men "moids" online. Dis why u femcel, sweaty. Try taking a shower, getting a haircut, and watching movies with strong male protagonists.

Women can't make up stuff on their own, they always steal ideas and appropiate them.
teehee I'm

femcel
doomer
blackpilled

too!:D
Teehee - thats why you inkwell, you dont understand pinkpill feminism teeheee

Not a single original thought. Not only this they couldn't even copy incel terminology properly and came up with this.

Also, they are not capable of original though and have to be led by the nose.

View attachment 246060

They basically see men doing something and have to invide it or do a bastardized version of it. Anyway this sub is pretty retarded.

Pretty sure it's just dudes larping on that sub.

giphy.gif

Another "biological realism" (brain size, complexity) for them to swallow.

Women are completely incapable of original thought, everything they do is copied from men.

stealing our fucking lingo, theories, terminology and fucking culture I HATE FOIDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree::reeeeee:

They even copied some of our ideas lol.

That sub is both lifefuel and suifuel at the same time. How do foids manage to do these things? They anger me so much with their constant theft.

Feminism is the biggest cause of school shootings...
And they want more feminism? Are they fucking retarded?

Feminism is the biggest cause of school shootings...
And they want more feminism? Are they fucking retarded?
the worst part is they steal our lingo and terminology

Literally everything on that worthless shithole is a copy/paste of our terminology with the anti-feminist lingo simply switched to pro-feminist.

Probably not even foids anyway, sounds like a bunch of leftist male faggots tbh.

That subreddit's name is a paradox. I hope they're just trolls or satirists.

Didnt read cuz reddit.
3UBR

Also, any incel who browses leddit and tiktok is low IQ
Why can't you simply ignore that soy shithole social media?

Also, any incel who browses leddit and tiktok is low IQ

However cucked leddit is in general, especially defaults subs, it still has some of the biggest communities for special interests on the net.

However cucked leddit is in general, especially defaults subs, it still has some of the biggest communities for special interests on the net.

Yeah and what are those "biggest communities" ?

Yeah and what are those "biggest communities" ?
If you're into specific games, anime, sci-fi or other literature, sports/fitness. Also, there are some based subs, they are just difficult to find. Basically any special interest.

If you're into specific games, anime, sci-fi or other literature, sports/fitness. Also, there are some based subs, they are just difficult to find. Basically any special interest.

Yeah, my interest is Math so I'd rather browse nLab or MathStack rather than cucked leddit. Almost all the niche communities have their own forums like .co

Also anime subreddits are mega omega cucked. I used to browse r/OnePunchMan last year, it's full of simp cuck bluepilled teens. They massively upvote and thirst on female cosplayers all the time.

Fuck that soy infested piece of shit, never browsing that place ever again.

teehee I'm
It's apparent that foids cannot be intellectuals like men, they don't need to because they don't have any problems to solve, life is tutorial for them.

Yeah, my interest is Math so I'd rather browse nLab or MathStack rather than cucked leddit. Almost all the niche communities have their own forums like .co

Also anime subreddits are mega omega cucked. I used to browse r/OnePunchMan last year, it's full of simp cuck bluepilled teens. They massively upvote and thirst on female cosplayers all the time.

Fuck that soy infested piece of shit, never browsing that place ever again.
The cosplayer thing is true for some, but I think that is partly because one punch is pretty mainstream.

Yqgsspl399v41

The main anime sub and many others have no 3d girls. You do you though

They probably post in there while waiting for chad to text back. Notice that there is no mention of being 'femcel' and the sub is just geared towards disliking men while they probably still fuck them.

From a quick glance it looks like its a sub where foids believe average foids act like ideal housewives, when in fact they act very masculinely in comparison to earlier times, just like them and all other feminist holes.

Why is it that whenever women try to copy men they come off as cringe?

"We are heading towards misogynist dystopia " lmao how can these retards believe this shit. Imagine living in tutorial mode and complaining just because u can't get a chad to commit:lul::lul::lul:

"Female submissiveness and pickme-traits are caused by female biology."

more like female submissiveness towards Chad. these women are so delusional. unlike incels they actually have literally nothing to be angry about, they just want an excuse to feel bad for themselves tbh. "omg I only got 982 matches on Tinder and none of them were 10/10 Chads im such a doomer"

"We are heading towards misogynist dystopia " lmao how can these retards believe this shit. Imagine living in tutorial mode and complaining just because u can't get a chad to commit:lul::lul::lul:

male sexlessness is at an all time high while women have unprecedented access to sex, young women out earn men by almost 10%, and society accepts and encourages male bashing while crticizing or venting about women gets you labeled a terrorist. Yet they are bitching on this sub while waiting for their orbiters to text back.