Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill These fucking orbiters cucks are ruining everything

Animas

Animas

This isn't even my final form
★★★★★
I think it’s the fucking orbiters bro. With them women get power, they get money, they get options, you name it. I mean look at these fucking faggots donating 40K so some fucking twitch thot that doesn’t even deserve it. Meanwhile you have dude rocking tactical nuke streaks on the reg and the orbiting cucks don’t give them 40K randomly for their hard work, they give it to some CUNT who does NOTHING and is already making BREAD. The women then use all those resources to chase chad cock. Sure the stacies can get chads, but most chads are too high value to be marrying and providing for beckies. That’s when women use their beta cucks, and betabuxx orbiters to profit, tie them down, have kids with them and then divorce rape them. In their desperation the cucks date down enabling hypergamy and leaving nothing for the rest.

Biology is #1 reason but i think the #2 is all the white knights and cucks that enable women to live like gods and shit on men. What do you think contributes the most to hypergamy besides biology?

71C66C56 A2AC 4115 B9BD 5A7874F188A0

You’ve come to the conclusion we’ve all already known already.

foids are just playing the game with cheat codes. orbiters are the ones that give them the cheat codes.

And it's not even limited to streamers. Normal females on twitter can link their paypal and ask for money and random betas will give them hundreds of dollars.

Though the biggest racket is in getting dates, marrying betabux, and being a camgirl. Completely pathetic.

And it's not even limited to streamers. Normal females on twitter can link their paypal and ask for money and random betas will give them hundreds of dollars.

Though the biggest racket is in getting dates, marrying betabux, and being a camgirl. Completely pathetic.
it’s a fucking embarrassment, how much money do you need to throw away before you realize those thots aren’t gonna fucking give you anything

these feemayles living life on recruit difficulty

the orbiting cucks don’t give them 40K randomly for their hard work, they give it to some CUNT who does NOTHING and is already making BREAD. The women then use all those resources to chase chad cock.
When will these orbiting faggots learn that they're only helping the bitches get more chad dick, while they stay home playing with their balls.

This is how i see it from some sort of bio-psychological standpoint:

-Men: Competitive traitors to each-other
-Women: Hive-mind collective

No wonder they have it easier, their sex isn't likely to betray their ass for the sake of validation from the opposite sex and they get to profit from the opposite sex's treason "treason".
We don't have armies of whiteknight females at our disposal but our female version(radical femshits) do have a male AND a female one.

They wanted equality and we should have given it to them, if they were treated like men are treated they'd want nothing more but to return to property status.

Chivalry was a mistake.