Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel These fucking foids are so evil that they rub it in our faces. They rub salt on the wound ruthlessly

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★
JFL

THESE TOILETS REJECT ME, MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE AND HELL ON EARTH. THEN THEY LAUGH AT ME AND WOULD TAKE THE PISS OIT OF ME ANY CHANCE THEY GET BEHIND MY BACK. ANY TIME IM HAPPY OR ENJOYING MYSELF THEY WILL USE THAT AGAINST ME AND START MOCKING ME FOR ENJOYING LIFE. THIS IS WHY I CHOSE RO BE ALWAYS ANGRY. I DINT WANT THEM TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY HAPPINESS OR INNOCENCE. NWVER AGAIN WILL I LET MYSELF APPEAR VULNERABLE OR WEAK. J HATE YOU ALL AND IM NEVER COMFORTABLE ARIUND ANYONE IN REAL LIFE. IF I TRY AND BE EXTROVERTED OR BE MYSELF, FOIDS WILL BEGIN LAUGHING AND PROBABLY CALL ME A VIRGIN SINCE THEY KNOW IM IN A GOOD MOOD. FUCK BEING IN A GOOD MOOD. FUCK SMILING FUCK HAPPINESS. I WILL NEVER SMILE BECAUSE IM TRAUMATISED FROM MY TEEN AND CHILDHOOD YEARS. MY HAPPINESS WAS ALWAYS LAUGHED AT AND MOCKED

They are evil sadists.

Just look at their Normie hip hop flexing culture, the guy revving his loud ass car at intersections isn't even doing it to have genuine fun, or out of genuine happiness, he's doing it to exert dominance over all the pedestrian autists who can't afford a vehicle.

Normies hate genuine happiness, the only pleasure they get is out of dominating others. Antisocial people are so common that they are the majority, the people who are pro-social are such a tiny minority that we are seen as antisocial.

Total clownworld
plus soyciety won't do shit because "mUh WahMeN aRe InnOcEnT Inkwell and they're weak so they can't hurt Yu Duhhrr"