Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel These fuckers never even notice me

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
It’s so fucking brutal to feel invisible. Foids in particular pretend I don’t even exist. I hate them so fucking much. I want to show them my anger I want them to see what they’ve done to me. This shit society that outcasted me for no reason.

I need to get rid of my respect and get rid of all of my Cucked chivalry that’s in my genetics. These gaped demon whores don’t deserve to even be spat on respectfully. Talk to them aggressively and harshly like you want to kill them. If they persist in acting high and mighty then you show them what happens when you disrespect a fucking man you fucking sluts. All of you demons are all the same. Your only goal is to weaken men and have a feminist society that rules over all men. :foidSoy: You fucking whores I won’t allow it

i totally understand foids acting like you dont exist, dont give them the satisfaction of getting mad at them. they're below you, ignore them back and if you have to talk to them talk down to them like children

Exactly foids are corrupt creatures treating them with any kind of respect is cucked they are so simple minded and weak just sheep who follow eachother they need to be humbled quick

i totally understand foids acting like you dont exist, dont give them the satisfaction of getting mad at them. they're below you, ignore them back and if you have to talk to them talk down to them like children
Fucking no. i will purposefully act violent, disrespect, spit at them, call them sluts and fight whoever has a fucking problem with it. Every white knight simp faggot soy fuck deserves to be beaten to death

I will not act “CALM AND COMPOSED :soy:

I DONT GIVE A FUCKING SHITTRTT I WILL GET ANGRY AT THESE SLUTS IF I WANT TO AND I WILL BEAT THE FUCK IUT OF ANY SOY WHITE KNIGHT SIMP CUCK

I will not act “CALM AND COMPOSED :soy:

I DONT GIVE A FUCKING SHITTRTT I WILL GET ANGRY AT THESE SLUTS IF I WANT TO AND I WILL BEAT THE FUCK IUT OF ANY SOY WHITE KNIGHT SIMP CUCK
Based, take more roids to fight back against white knights

Don't worry too much about it, they don't notice 90% of men basically. Or if they do notice us they make fun of us and humiliate us to score social points from their bffs and alpha men. So maybe it's better to stay under their radar.

It’s so fucking brutal to feel invisible. Foids in particular pretend I don’t even exist. I hate them so fucking much. I want to show them my anger I want them to see what they’ve done to me. This shit society that outcasted me for no reason.

I need to get rid of my respect and get rid of all of my Cucked chivalry that’s in my genetics. These gaped demon whores don’t deserve to even be spat on respectfully. Talk to them aggressively and harshly like you want to kill them. If they persist in acting high and mighty then you show them what happens when you disrespect a fucking man you fucking sluts. All of you demons are all the same. Your only goal is to weaken men and have a feminist society that rules over all men. :foidSoy: You fucking whores I won’t allow it
Use your strength to beat these feminists into none existantanc

Agreed. Use your strength to beat + punish these feminists into none existance. We should cleanse these whores. They don't deserve life.

Reject respect, embrace tradition. All animals allow the male to be dominant apart from humans - it's time we reconnect. All power to you! They're the ones who cause this misery we live in.

Don't worry too much about it, they don't notice 90% of men basically. Or if they do notice us they make fun of us and humiliate us to score social points from their bffs and alpha men. So maybe it's better to stay under their radar.
Oh they notice alright, women LOVE the attention. They get off on it.

Sometimes the joy of it is watching them vent about being treated like a sex doll, all i can do is laugh.

Oh they notice alright, women LOVE the attention. They get off on it.
Depends on who is the one noticing them. They hate it when guys like us check them out and they would like to make beta guys like us literally blind. On the other hand, they love Chad's attention and the attention of other whores.

Depends on who is the one noticing them. They hate it when guys like us check them out and they would like to make beta guys like us literally blind. On the other hand, they love Chad's attention and the attention of other whores.
Wrong. They like it when as many men as possible simp for them. It boosts their ego higher. Some of these simps even buy foids gifts and give them money for no reason which foids take advantage of

True, they complain about being objectified yet love when massive Chad's or other whores stare as you say.

The outfits they wear make me want to do more than stare so they're lucky. All women and teenagers now wear tops that show their massive tits to the world with those bikers shorts then get panicked. Well fuck you, you've done this to yourself.

They get away with it though, this is how they control us, manipulate us and steal from us.

They should be arrested.

All feminists should be rounded up like cattle

They like simping but they hate and look down on the people who do the simping. From my experience, if you are an unattractive guy then females will suddenly turn into "virtuous nuns" as soon as they perceive you. If you see them naked by accident you will be treated as a rapist, will get beaten up and will be sent to jail. But if Chad sees them naked then they think it is funny. There you have it, females and double standards.

Sometimes the joy of it is watching them vent about being treated like a sex doll, all i can do is laugh and turn them over...

True, they complain about being objectified yet love when massive Chad's or other whores stare as you say.

The outfits they wear make me want to do more than stare so they're lucky. All women and teenagers now wear tops that show their massive tits to the world with those bikers shorts then get panicked. Well fuck you, you've done this to yourself.

They get away with it though, this is how they control us, manipulate us and steal from us.

They should be arrested.
They like torturing us. That's why sometimes they pretend to be flirty with the loser guy. They know we can't do anything and so they freely taunt us. They are disgusted by us but they think it is soooo hilarious to tease and sexually excite someone who doesn't have any kind of chance for a relationship with them. They are devils.

They like torturing us. That's why sometimes they pretend to be flirty with the loser guy. They know we can't do anything and so they freely taunt us. They are disgusted by us but they think it is soooo hilarious to tease and sexually excite someone who doesn't have any kind of chance for a relationship with them. They are devils.
What do you think we should do with them?/What do you wish happened to them

What do you think we should do with them?/What do you wish happened to them
I don't think we should do anything, it's not worth it to get jailed or die because you went ER. Fems aren't worth it, you would only demonstrate how much power they have over you if you went ER. That's not to say I don't have my opinions about how society should work. I think the West should turn back history a couple of centuries. It's not enough to go back to the 50s or early 20th century like some people think. Bring back medieval Christianity, it was one of the best attempts in history to suppress females and their vile tricks. Bring back the inquisition and witch hunts, unironically. Send females to strict monasteries where they can't corrupt or taunt anyone. Only use them to give birth to children, otherwise exclude them from all aspects of society completely.

foids ignoring you is something you might hate, but then start to miss as soon as they do notice you

there's very little that an incel can gain out of interacting with a foid, unless he is going ER

i love foids so much that i want to hug them to death

I don't think we should do anything, it's not worth it to get jailed or die because you went ER. Fems aren't worth it, you would only demonstrate how much power they have over you if you went ER. That's not to say I don't have my opinions about how society should work. I think the West should turn back history a couple of centuries. It's not enough to go back to the 50s or early 20th century like some people think. Bring back medieval Christianity, it was one of the best attempts in history to suppress females and their vile tricks. Bring back the inquisition and witch hunts, unironically. Send females to strict monasteries where they can't corrupt or taunt anyone. Only use them to give birth to children, otherwise exclude them from all aspects of society completely.
I agree, in our current society it isn't worth it. That is a shame. We aren't allowed to punish those who deserve it, instead only punish those who have been forced to be like this.

Steps back regressing to the 50s would be perfect to start to turn back by forcing themselves whores into the moderate dress and the kitchen while being breeding machines then slowly strip all rights.

Medieval Christianity was the TRUTH. They knew what evil women hold - it was the Renaissance and the coalition of early feminists that knew it was too powerful and wished to cuck all men. We should absolutely bring back witch hunts. All women who are obviously baiting their bodies for men to lust for should be hanged over a pit that's lit to slowly engulf their bodies with free rape over them. The "vile tricks" is so dam right. These whores even in their school uniform dressing to give the message they long to be brutally raped should be sent straight to workhouses redone into monasteries as you say to retrain them, to teach them and to force them into place.

Excluding them from society, absolutely. There shall be breeding grounds on which men can have their way for birth and reproduction with the farming of their breast milk on an industrial farm level scale sending those who refuse or can't birth, lactate or be expected to survive to meat grinders. When not in reproduction breeding grounds they should be on watch 24/7 and in shackles or just not allowed to be seen. Which if they are it is free reign. Rape them back into their true purpose which as we agree, medieval Christianity knew.

Sometimes the joy of it is watching them vent about being treated like a sex doll, all i can do is laugh.
"Watching them vent about being treated like a sex doll"

*Acts like a sex doll*

Women are the Anti Christ

to fight monsters, we have to abandon parts of our humanity. Match their cruelty. Fire with fire

These gaped demon whores don’t deserve to even be spat on respectfully. Talk to them aggressively and harshly like you want to kill them. If they persist in acting high and mighty then you show them what happens when you disrespect a fucking man you fucking sluts.
But saar ze netflix and goyfeed content show wimenz is strong and dun need no man.. be carful sar xey might tazer u and kick in balls..

Wrong. They like it when as many men as possible simp for them. It boosts their ego higher. Some of these simps even buy foids gifts and give them money for no reason which foids take advantage of
Kinda. It's just that the value of being given attention by a guy who himself isnt in high demand is negligible, unless he has some other utility- like insulating herself from threats behind an army of white knights or getting free shit for no ass.

We need to destroy the feminist movement since it’s our arch enemies heck I understand how you feel, because today, Some former asshole classmate who I try to be his friend only contacts me for Cash App shit. I try to be his friend and all he does is ignore my messages when I give him a friendly message and he only contacts me when he needs me I’m thinking about blocking that motherfucker because he’s getting on my nerves and I’m starting to hate him. I share the same hatred with you on humanity those foul careless assholes deserve a punch in the face and get knocked down on a video game

I agree, in our current society it isn't worth it. That is a shame. We aren't allowed to punish those who deserve it, instead only punish those who have been forced to be like this.

Steps back regressing to the 50s would be perfect to start to turn back by forcing themselves whores into the moderate dress and the kitchen while being breeding machines then slowly strip all rights.

Medieval Christianity was the TRUTH. They knew what evil women hold - it was the Renaissance and the coalition of early feminists that knew it was too powerful and wished to cuck all men. We should absolutely bring back witch hunts. All women who are obviously baiting their bodies for men to lust for should be hanged over a pit that's lit to slowly engulf their bodies with free rape over them. The "vile tricks" is so dam right. These whores even in their school uniform dressing to give the message they long to be brutally raped should be sent straight to workhouses redone into monasteries as you say to retrain them, to teach them and to force them into place.

Excluding them from society, absolutely. There shall be breeding grounds on which men can have their way for birth and reproduction with the farming of their breast milk on an industrial farm level scale sending those who refuse or can't birth, lactate or be expected to survive to meat grinders. When not in reproduction breeding grounds they should be on watch 24/7 and in shackles or just not allowed to be seen. Which if they are it is free reign. Rape them back into their true purpose which as we agree, medieval Christianity knew.
The sad thing is how the mighty has fallen and what happened to Christianity...The ""dark ages"" were the apex of western civilization and culture. I think we should just create our own church and bring back the good old values catholicism represented before it got infiltrated and cucked by normalfags and women.

It’s so fucking brutal to feel invisible. Foids in particular pretend I don’t even exist.
It's because they aren't even pretending, you don't exist for them. You're just like a piece of furniture or an animal, you aren't a human being in their brains.
I learned the hard way and that's something most guys don't realize/accept, they aren't avoiding contact with you, they simply don't see you as a human being, and that's why they put that awful expression when you actually talk with one it's like they're seeing a cat or a table speak, a mix of disgust, surprise and fear, that's why 99% of the time they'll answer with "Sorry, what?" because they didn't even pay attention to what you said, it's like you were born in a second in front of their eyes because you didn't even exist before you said a word.
But if you were a tall handsome guy, they already paid attention to you even if you didn't say a word, they already saw you even from a distance.

if you're in a town you'll never visit again it's very entertaining to go out of your way to get their attention loudly. they get visibly annoyed when the 5'3 brownoid incel starts talking to them and they can't ignore him because people are watching. nomally I pretend to be lost and ask them for directions, the few times they still ignored me they got stared at by everyone around when I asked the person next to them and they respond. from their view I'm just a lost tourist asking for directions and she's a karen