Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These foids are apparently bed bound due to "long covid"

Wolnir

Wolnir

Facially ill
★★★★★
This could just be one big scam since a few of them have set up a gofundme
:yes: They are totally bullshitting. First time I got covid it was really bad. Every next time was like a regular flu. They will bitch about anything at this point.

Hypochondriacs have found their new crutch

:yes: They are totally bullshitting. First time I got covid it was really bad. Every next time was like a regular flu. They will bitch about anything at this point.
I even have asthma and it still felt like nothing to me.

Claiming to play Persona 3 on the Hardest Difficulty, while using God Mode cheats.

I even have asthma and it still felt like nothing to me.
For some reason first time I got it it was bad. I had stomach problems, strong fever and I was bedridden for over 10 day. But I didn't had any meds and I couldn't get myself food and water. With proper care it would have been easier. Long covid sounds like an excuse.

Can’t tell if it’s larp for neetbux or genuine. I do believe long covid is a thing. Covid was a terrible bio-weapon and instead of killing people, it permanently disabled them. Now they can’t wageslave and cost money.

Whoever made this disease (Jews?) is beyond cruel and deserves to go to the 7th layer of hell.

99% of deaths over 70. Two thirds of deaths male. Young women most affected.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back