Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

These fake Christians annoy the shit out of me

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Stop fucking going to church if you don't actually follow the bible

It's an aesthetic for the fakes

Foid "christians" only worship dog's cocks.
Jesus dogpill foid

Most "real" Christians, the ones who actually do go to church, say their prayers, read the Bible every day, and quote bible verses, are almost always fucked up in the head really badly. It brainwashes them into believing they are superior and can do no wrong. It's like why priests rape little boys all the time. They think being Christian gives them a free pass into heaven.

One of my relatives was a super religious bible thumper. All holier than thou. Acted like he was righteous. It eventually came out that all along he was beating his wife and abusing her for years until she finally left him. A real religious psycho.

Christians are fucked up in the head just as bad as Jews and Muslims.

Most "real" Christians, the ones who actually do go to church, say their prayers, read the Bible every day, and quote bible verses, are almost always fucked up in the head really badly. It brainwashes them into believing they are superior and can do no wrong. It's like why priests rape little boys all the time. They think being Christian gives them a free pass into heaven.

One of my relatives was a super religious bible thumper. All holier than thou. Acted like he was righteous. It eventually came out that all along he was beating his wife and abusing her for years until she finally left him. A real religious psycho.

Christians are fucked up in the head just as bad as Jews and Muslims.
Take your meds.

Most “real” Christians in modern times are in groups like the KKK or Aryan Nations. They’re the only Christians I have any amount of respect for.

Going to church is just some social event to them anyway. Even the very few Christians who treat that as a holy occasion are mostly cucked and self-deluded. I've never met a real respectable Christian warrior since day 1. Easy life fucked everything up.

Most “real” Christians in modern times are in groups like the KKK or Aryan Nations. They’re the only Christians I have any amount of respect for.
Yup, most are members of the Aryan brotherhood.

Nothing is more Christian than sodomizing your jailmate to own the jews.