Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These cumdumpsters will never know the meaning of "severe self confidence issues"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200726 200049

And by "gotten" this Hole means she's been creampied by every Chad she ever seen.

foids will be foids, cheapening the term of mental illness turning it into a joke

Last edited:
she'd be posting here if she was male

View attachment 303884

And by "gotten" this Hole means she's been creampied by every Chad she ever seen.
is popular on social media :yes:
clearly has friends :yes:
can bang any Chad she wants :yes:
is constantly validated and appreciated :yes:

"NOOO I HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESSERINO! I HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE ISSUES!"
:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

fuck foids have life so much easier they rlly can get whoever they want

Goddam even with self confidence issues she can get any male she wants. Suifuel, it sucks so much to be a man (let alone ugly af).

Got all the attention and validation where ever she went. Simps literally threw themselves at her. Lived life on tutorial mode. And she has the fucking audacity to claim that she has self confidence issues. SHUT THE FUCK UP WHORE.

She didn't want me

Yup, they deserve to suffer hard

foids will be foids, cheapening the term of mental illness turning it into a joke
Her expression and hairstyle practically screams that she's been a hardcore sexhaver a while but also formerly depressed.
That people pity those like her just bothers me. You literally won the game.

She needs to be jailed

her idea of loneliness and self confidence issues is "Chad left me on read for 30 minutes" :feelstastyman:

Fuck that image actually made me mad. Smug fucking hole, and they have the audacity to even mention shit like confidence issues? I just laugh now.

she'd be posting here if she was male
The worsg part is these whores don't realize that YES they're ugly and their "issues" are justified because they are UGLY and that NO they didn't do SHIT to get out of that they just have a hole

roastie when referring to chad who pumped and never called back: "I fucked him"

Mental issues for women are nothing but a fucking joke, while for us it's a death sentence with an empty life of full loneliness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back