Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “These cancerous incels have convinced me…”

Damn that's brootal, but incels shouldn't make you think you're ugly and it should be how many women want you in real life.
If you can get women, then you don't even need to worry.
If you can't get women, then you are ugly and not good enough on the looks threshold to be with women unless you become a beta provider cuck.

If he only found out because of the pandemic then he's probably just a normie

If he only found out because of the pandemic then he's probably just a normie
DefiantGhost

Tfw no blue eyes white dragon to fly on and destroy my enemies

it's not our fault that women find you subhuman, soyfag, pointing the truth is not the same as liking the truth.

Ok but how the fuck is that our fault? :lul:

That's a giant LARP.

The problem with the black pill is, once you swallowed it you will see the proofs/reality everywhere.

What a clown. Not only is he a turbochincel, he actually thinks he's gonna get any sympathy from anyone, let alone chad-only foids

pointing the truth is not the same as liking the truth.
Normies can't understand this. I don't know what causes it, probably a mix of just world fallacy and other delusional bullshit

Normies can't understand this. I don't know what causes it, probably a mix of just world fallacy and other delusional bullshit
Normies typically only believe what they want to believe. They don't care about actual truth. They project themselves onto you and think that you are the same as them where you only believe what you WANT to believe.

I'd love it if the blackpill was false and that a 10/10 stacy would deepthroat my cock 3x a day just because I showered 5 times everyday. I would love to believe that... Except that it's false and thus there is no point in believing it.

I hate the just world theory and the privileged normies who spout it. No such thing as a just world, but dumbass normies can't grasp this.
"You get out what you put in" :feelsree:

He is coping. Being an incel is not a matter of believe. It is merely a name to the 'disease'. In times past when people died of cancer and could not attribute it to anything in particular since they were ignorant of medical science they just came up with some random none-existent illnesses or attributed it to whatever they knew at the time. It doesn't change the fact that the disease is still the same no matter what you call it.

Believe it, don't believe, it will kill you either way. Same is true for blackpill. Identifying as an incel is accepting your circumstance. It is nothing more than that. It's not a political statement or anything else of that sort. It's merely a diagnosis of the problem.

There are people of all creeds here. There are all kinds of believes, religions and races that can be found on this forum. This is probably one of the most diverse forums on the internet ironically enough (even though media often portraits us as nazis or extremists jfl). Because just like cancer, we don't choose to be incels. It can happen to anyone. If you lose your genetic lottery there is very little you can do. Society has always been about lookism but it become even more so however in recent years. with globalization and digitalization of the world. Never has it been easier to choose your sex partners and how can men compete when it's the women who are doing the choosing.

He can call us cancerous or whatever he wants while he delude himself into whatever he wants to believe only to come to understand eventually that the world is much more shallow than he believes. Just accept that it is what it is. The world is a lookist world it is everywhere you can't run away from that. So what. It doesn't change a thing. Play the game or don't, do whatever you want because you always got a choice. You don't own anything to this world, it just is here and the situation is what it is but turning your back on the problem pretending it doesn't exist is a coward move.

Face up to your inceldom. Deal with it. Want to looksmaxx? Go looksmaxx. Want to cope with vidya and autismbuxx? Go do that then. Do whatever you want and don't look back.

He is coping. Being an incel is not a matter of believe. It is merely a name to the 'disease'. In times past when people died of cancer and could not attribute it to anything in particular since they were ignorant of medical science they just came up with some random none-existent illnesses or attributed it to whatever they knew at the time. It doesn't change the fact that the disease is still the same no matter what you call it.

Believe it, don't believe, it will kill you either way. Same is true for blackpill. Identifying as an incel is accepting your circumstance. It is nothing more than that. It's not a political statement or anything else of that sort. It's merely a diagnosis of the problem.

There are people of all creeds here. There are all kinds of believes, religions and races that can be found on this forum. This is probably one of the most diverse forums on the internet ironically enough (even though media often portraits us as nazis or extremists jfl). Because just like cancer, we don't choose to be incels. It can happen to anyone. If you lose your genetic lottery there is very little you can do. Society has always been about lookism but it become even more so however in recent years. with globalization and digitalization of the world. Never has it been easier to choose your sex partners and how can men compete when it's the women who are doing the choosing.

He can call us cancerous or whatever he wants while he delude himself into whatever he wants to believe only to come to understand eventually that the world is much more shallow than he believes. Just accept that it is what it is. The world is a lookist world it is everywhere you can't run away from that. So what. It doesn't change a thing. Play the game or don't, do whatever you want because you always got a choice. You don't own anything to this world, it just is here and the situation is what it is but turning your back on the problem pretending it doesn't exist is a coward move.

Face up to your inceldom. Deal with it. Want to looksmaxx? Go looksmaxx. Want to cope with vidya and autismbuxx? Go do that then. Do whatever you want and don't look back.

I bet the people who looked at your jaw and gave you these negative real life experiences have nothing to do with your insecurities. It’s all just in your head, placed there by evil inkwells. Get therapy and people will treat you better… I promise.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/mb0lpk/surgery_whats_the_point_incels_crippled_my_life/

This nigga

Nobody sucked you in, you simply got slapped by reality and now being woke about your subhumanity is tormenting you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back