Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel These Are Ultra Realistic Dolls

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Must be seen to be believed
I would have sex wth them. Would You?

Last edited:
This technology will be strongly guarded by feminist warpigs.

Idk man, a doll will always be a doll, even if the technology would be straight out of a sci-fi novel. I want a woman not a doll. Actually I don't really want either, at this point I just want to not be a wageslave. Or dead, dead would be great.

Idk man, a doll will always be a doll, even if the technology would be straight out of a sci-fi novel. I want a woman not a doll. Actually I don't really want either, at this point I just want to not be a wageslave. Or dead, dead would be great.
Tfw you cant choose if youre an incel or volcel.

You want a woman’s body but you probably don’t want a woman. They are fucking evil narcissists.

I would be scared around them ngl.

Too l8, already fapped to one.

I really want to get one but I have the 2 most common problems people talk about in regards to obtaining and having one.

looks creepy ngl

I don't know if it is morally acceptable. Besides, no matter what the algorithm, these things will never be human. I think the intimacy aspect of sex with your wife would be amazing. To have her respond emotionally, and to be able to genuinely love her. I feel like non sexual intimacy just being with someone, and responding to each other, and caring for each other would be beautiful. I know we can feel other people's emotions from up to 10 feet away because the nerve tissue in the heart broadcasts on an electromagnetic level. Same behind the gut feelings we have, we sense things because of nerve tissue down there. I suspect there is a quantum interface with nerve tissue, and that is how some of these things work. With a sex doll, you get a computer spitting out emulated noises. What is the point?

On the other hand, I think this highlights the consequences of promiscuity. All those roastie whores have had plenty of sex, but to get anything out of it they have to continually degrade themselves further. By the time they get to betacuxx, they have no capacity for intimacy, pair bonding or ability to enjoy sub 10" men, lol. Enjoy it girls.

Last edited:
The more realistic they are the more ugly.

I advocate for unrealistic sexdolls, hentai-like.

Ultra realistic doll of 13 years old girl maybe would bang

Idk man, a doll will always be a doll, even if the technology would be straight out of a sci-fi novel. I want a woman not a doll
Same

You can't dominate an inanimate object, having sex with a doll would never satiate me

I don't know if it is morally acceptable. Besides, no matter what the algorithm, these things will never be human. I think the intimacy aspect of sex with your wife would be amazing. To have her respond emotionally, and to be able to genuinely love her. I feel like non sexual intimacy just being with someone, and responding to each other, and caring for each other would be beautiful. I know we can feel other people's emotions from up to 10 feet away because the nerve tissue in the heart broadcasts on an electromagnetic level. Same behind the gut feelings we have, we sense things because of nerve tissue down there. I suspect there is a quantum interface with nerve tissue, and that is how some of these things work. With a sex doll, you get a computer spitting out emulated noises. What is the point?

On the other hand, I think this highlights the consequences of promiscuity. All those roastie whores have had plenty of sex, but to get anything out of it they have to continually degrade themselves further. By the time they get to betacuxx, they have no capacity for intimacy, pair bonding or ability to enjoy sub 10" men, lol. Enjoy it girls.

This is too :bluepill: for this forum already. It's all about chemicals and perceptions. Maybe not sexdolls, but in general technology is the only hope.

Finally!

A Becky doll that won't run off with the refrigerator!

Nope, still uncanny valley.

Too realistic for my tastes. I prefer the Japanese sexdolls are they're cuter and have softer facial features.

You're still fucking a piece of latex and plastic. Might as well Jack off with a condom on

Sexdolls are not my thing but i can see why they might be for someone else, good cope for someone else