Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

These are the women who breed incels but reject incels

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Short foids, chinlet foids for example. These foids reject incels but their sons end up as incels:lul:

Eugenic Incels=Simps to Women, Women are not having kids with Chad, they’re fucking then aborting the kids soon after.

Eugenic Incels=Simps to Women, Women are not having kids with Chad, they’re fucking then aborting the kids soon after.
Yeah, this.

horror movie character, she looks like one of those cult members who's got AIDS and is gangbanged by hippies

Another thing is, Women be having like 50+ abortions prior to having the kid, then be wondering why their kids are all fucked up.

Actions have consequences.

Sadly mogs my skull shape

Women are aborting Chads kids? Or they aborting incels kids?

Which woman has abortions yet there are hundreds of forms of contraception? Its my theory that foids fuck sub par normies and abort those kids. Any woman who is very sexually active uses contraception and any foid pregnant with Tyrones or Chads baby probably keeps it

Her hairline would look bad on a male jfl

Women are aborting Chads kids? Or they aborting incels kids?
I think it’s mostly chad spawn, they have sex with the Chads, then abort to keep fucking them without repercussions.
Which woman has abortions yet there are hundreds of forms of contraception? Its my theory that foids fuck sub par normies and abort those kids. Any woman who is very sexually active uses contraception and any foid pregnant with Tyrones or Chads baby probably keeps it
My theory is Foids are mentally fucked in the head, and think that aborting kids is a good thing based on propaganda mostly, Contraception and safe sex are things, but they continue to abort kids because:
1. Propaganda told them it’s good to continuously abort kids and keep fucking Chads
2. They’re fucked in the head and have a fetish for killing children, someone foids had a subreddit dedicated to abortions and fetishized it, can’t find it rn but it exists.

I think it’s mostly chad spawn, they have sex with the Chads, then abort to keep fucking them without repercussions.

My theory is Foids are mentally fucked in the head, and think that aborting kids is a good thing based on propaganda mostly, Contraception and safe sex are things, but they continue to abort kids because:
1. Propaganda told them it’s good to continuously abort kids and keep fucking Chads
2. They’re fucked in the head and have a fetish for killing children, someone foids had a subreddit dedicated to abortions and fetishized it, can’t find it rn but it exists.
Then those aborting children are very young braindead teen foids mostly. Which woman with even just a bit of common sense will fuck everywhere with no contraception to then run for abortions every few months?

I dunno maybe its true that foids are so fucked and wicked that they ALL go for abortions every 2-3 months but in my male way of thinking isnt it easier to just take the pill or even get the pill injection once every 6 months. I dunno though

Then those aborting children are very young braindead teen foids mostly. Which woman with even just a bit of common sense will fuck everywhere with no contraception to then run for abortions every few months?
I agree that most of the Women have abortions are younger ones, but I think it goes up to at least 30, then they start trying to “settle” but idk I think Women aren’t even settle anymore at this point, I see a lot of Younger Guys with Old Women nowadays like in their 40s, if they’re still attractive by that age they’ll continue to sleep around.
I dunno maybe its true that foids are so fucked and wicked that they ALL go for abortions every 2-3 months but in my male way of thinking isnt it easier to just take the pill or even get the pill injection once every 6 months. I dunno though
It’s easier to just wear a condom, but I think the propaganda is mostly pro abortion, they barely speak about safe sex or contraceptive to Women, it’s always abortion talk.