Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are the women calling you "incel"

Fuck, how does her skeleton not get crushed from the pressure of supporting her body?

Her looksmatch died of a heart attack after masturbating to loli hentai in his room for 25 years.

Her looksmatch died of a heart attack after masturbating to loli hentai in his room for 25 years.
She's probably going to die within the next ten years as well.

She's probably going to die within the next ten years as well.
Good. I hate fat landwhale whores, they're part of the reason for our Inceldom.

Hope she dies slowly & painfully, fat fucking bitch.

Fuck, how does her skeleton not get crushed from the pressure of supporting her body?
He eats her out cause he's a soyboy most likely.

:feelskek: :feelshaha: :yes:

Nice to have a gREyTARD who's actually funny for once

She still has a body count

thots and prayers to the chair shes sitting on

And I'm supposed to care about what foids say because...?

Notice how all of them are either fat, old, or ugly. :feelskek:

Average IT user

Notice how all of them are either fat, old, or ugly. :feelskek:

Because they're most bothered by what we say. They know the black pill's true and Chad will never settle for them.

She still has a body count
Well duh. Irrespective of how they look like, a lot of women still get off on the idea that there are thousands of men out there who’re lonely and depressed. They love getting hate messages from men (no such thing as bad publicity to them), gossiped and talked about negatively on a regular basis, etc.

i want too kill that whore so badly

Because they're most bothered by what we say. They know the black pill's true and Chad will never settle for them.
That is one of the many reasons. There’s way too many incentives to hate on us even if we were to censor ourselves.

the roastie interviewing her is a gigastacy :reeeeee: :feels: :blackpill:

Well duh. Irrespective of how they look like, a lot of women still get off on the idea that there are thousands of men out there who’re lonely and depressed. They love getting hate messages from men (no such thing as bad publicity to them), gossiped and talked about negatively on a regular basis, etc.
True. I hate them so much.