Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW These are the utter subhumans are who you're arguing with on IT

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
In a reply to a post from this site's twitter, these two decided to reply to me. These are also very similar to how the people looked on some anti incel fb groups i lurked in. Right one is female btw

Capture

There are non-incels following the Incels.is Twitter?

There are non-incels following the Incels.is Twitter?
theres some cuck page called "just incel things" that follows the incel page and replies to the posts which attract these IT soycucks

Only subhumans waste time stalking other subhumans.

The one on the right is at least somewhat self aware. Her bio on Twitter:
female but presents as sexless slob, now and future cat lady. can’t have kids, disabled, poor, happy, don’t want attention just to be happy.

The one on the left should start MGTOW coping
The male looks match if the one the right is Chris Chan.(creator of Sonickchu)

I’m still waiting for the day where an IT poster looks normal, at least a male one.

I'm guessing the thing on the right is female...it's hard to believe that has a higher SMV than most of us here.

Reality is bizarre.

In a reply to a post from this site's twitter, these two decided to reply to me. These are also very similar to how the people looked on some anti incel fb groups i lurked in. Right one is female btw

View attachment 72446View attachment 72447
the one on the right is a fucking female? so fucking ugly god damn, looks like the Michelin man
guy on the left with a 6head and over hairline, not to mention the eye asymmetry.

As expected

I could never imagine a mentally stable to person to stalk random losers on random forums

The biggest haters of incels are other incels-in-denial, and ugly fat feminist foids (who are mad we would rather be incel than fuck them). Normies, Chads and Stacies don't give a fuck about incels and treat us as a novelty or as insane ramblers. The reason why IT is so obsessed with us is because we strike a nerve with them.

Beard frauding faggot and a landwhale tranny? I can't tell the gender of the second one.

View attachment 72446View attachment 72447

lmaoooo

such a coping ugly faggit. jfc he is like your everyday bluepilled mong.

maybe he needs to take a shower more.

also the female is ugly asf too, these 2 are looksmatches but the female on the left would reject the guy on right.

wait.....

which one is the female again?

Incel tears looks like that meanwhile on this site we have (and had) a couple of actual Chadlites that mogged those two into oblivion

When you mog inceltears you know they have some advanced cope

"heh. I guess I'm what you could call a chad."

I have a theory about that.

I think they are even uglier and dumber than us incels.

The reason someone can self identify with the inceldom label is that people looking for inceldom discussions usually are lookmaxed hardcore copers, trying all the ways to access the pussy, doing their best to self improve and to reach their goals. An incel is someone who obstinately is trying to get a life, to be a better person. And to reach that purpose the incel male have to know exactly what are his weaknesses and his enemies, so that’s why incels are gravitating in the PSLI sphere to get blackpill advices, to cope and to post their lookmaxing process.

Inceltearers are lowlife idiots, too ugly even to lookmax, too stupid to take the blackpill, so instead of doing something about their condition they prefer to bash youngcels who are trying to cope with their loneliness and to self improve.

Inceltearers are lower tier than incels, but still incapable of leaving the blupill, because if someone takes away their bluepill mindset from them, they would kill themself since their worldview is too fragile. As I said before, cuctears can’t handle the harsh blackpill truth due to a mix of genetical inferiority, subhuman lowIQ, cuckoldry, soy eating, and extreme ugliness.

Incels looking for answers on the internet are extremely smart people, sadly they may be low status males or ugly, but they are still looking for a place to talk about the true nature of foids.

Dude on the left looks like an older egghead

You notice the smug look on their low iq faces.

I have a theory about that.

I think they are even uglier and dumber than us incels.

The reason someone can self identify with the inceldom label is that people looking for inceldom discussions usually are lookmaxed hardcore copers, trying all the ways to access the pussy, doing their best to self improve and to reach their goals. An incel is someone who obstinately is trying to get a life, to be a better person. And to reach that purpose the incel male have to know exactly what are his weaknesses and his enemies, so that’s why incels are gravitating in the PSLI sphere to get blackpill advices, to cope and to post their lookmaxing process.

Inceltearers are lowlife idiots, too ugly even to lookmax, too stupid to take the blackpill, so instead of doing something about their condition they prefer to bash youngcels who are trying to cope with their loneliness and to self improve.

Inceltearers are lower tier than incels, but still incapable of leaving the blupill, because if someone takes away their bluepill mindset from them, they would kill themself since their worldview is too fragile. As I said before, cuctears can’t handle the harsh blackpill truth due to a mix of genetical inferiority, subhuman lowIQ, cuckoldry, soy eating, and extreme ugliness.

Incels looking for answers on the internet are extremely smart people, sadly they may be low status males or ugly, but they are still looking for a place to talk about the true nature of foids.
Well said.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back