Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are the type of females who reject ugly males and go for chad

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
They are fucking ugly themselves but because of makeup and hypergamy and men being thirsty, femoids are able to date up

All of them would be incel if male

These aren't even the worst examples. They are putting masks on their faces every morning to trick Chad into planting a seed into them.

Last edited:
It is quite infuriating how women are allowed to bump up their looks by 2 or 3 points with this shit and it's totally acceptable. None of the girls in those pictures are even attractive. But the last one especially goes from being average at best to a total stacy. Fuck.

HOLLY FUCK WITHOUT MAKE UP THEY MONSTERS :feelshaha::feelstrash:

It is quite infuriating how women are allowed to bump up their looks by 2 or 3 points with this shit and it's totally acceptable. None of the girls in those pictures are even attractive. But the last one especially goes from being average at best to a total stacy. Fuck.

Every single one of these holes could get a chad without trying.
It is quite infuriating how women are allowed to bump up their looks by 2 or 3 points with this shit and it's totally acceptable.
It's literally fraud.

They look worse after make-up imo. I don't get how this plastic look is considered to be attractive by men and women alike. It gives me that uncanny valley feeling because all the details of the skin are removed.

Yeah a lot of them look really bad without being caked up in makeup, they often have a lot of acne but will tell you you don't wash your face you dirty incel if you have acne.
Many of us mog them in looks.

WTF
They are all average at best without the clown face.
Makeup should be illegal in the eyes of law.

yes man they go from 3>6 with makeup and even can get 10+cm height with heels its over for sub 6males even in this state not to even mention truecels

This is why I stopped caring as much about face and started focusing on the body.

None of this is more than a 5 even with makeup on

they are trying to improve their SMV and appear too good for their looksmatch

Even without their fake up they're still treated like goddesses. To hell with them.