Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News These are the sort of people who ban you and call you toxic on reddit

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Tranny SJW foid wannabe called Aimee Knight. A few years ago in the UK her father was charged and convicted for holding captive and raping/torturing a 10 year old girl. Apparently her dad was a tranny too and dressed up as a little girl as he was doing this shit to the kid.

Around about the time this was all happening Aimee Knight was in line to potentially become the deputy leader of the Green Party in the UK (the same party that wants men curfewed after 6pm :feelstastyman:). Even after he was arrested and even though she had knowledge of what he had done Aimee hired him to the green party in a role that involved him working with children.

He was convicted and she got fired from the Green Party, moved to US and married a guy who turned out to be a known paedo who had literally admitted this in posts that people found linked to his account.

Now she has been hired by reddit to be a moderator in charge of deciding which subreddits are safe and which aren't so now a lot of subreddits have gone private in protest. Full story here:-

But remember - unattractive men are the problem :feelskek:

They are eating their own now.

The mentality of normalfags is that anything is okay when "one of their own" does it.

-Concetration camps

Ok if communist

-Sexism

Ok if woman

-Racism

Ok if black

-Nationalism

Ok if Jewish. Oy vey can't deny Jews their holy land it would be antisemitic

-Warcrimes

Ok when the "good guys do it"

-Invading countries

Ok when a "democratic" country does it

-Police brutality

Ok when they are arresting "nazis" and "incels"

They are eating their own now.
True. Why the fuck do they all end up as paedos and weirdos? It's almost like a movie where the people you imagine as the baddies...are. What is it about these lefty pussified sjw platforms like Twitter and Reddit that they just need to involve weird people like this? Couldn't they have just hired someone for the same job whose dad wasn't a raging nonce?
The mentality of normalfags is that anything is okay when "one of their own" does it.

-Concetration camps

Ok if communist

-Sexism

Ok if woman

-Racism

Ok if black

-Nationalism

Ok if Jewish. Oy vey can't deny Jews their holy land it would be antisemitic

-Warcrimes

Ok when the "good guys do it"

-Invading countries

Ok when a "democratic" country does it

-Police brutality

Ok when they are arresting "nazis" and "incels"
Very true. I seen this shit earlier which highlights exactly what you mean. Before the Colorado shooting:-

View: https://twitter.com/WajahatAli/status/1372175454921232387?s=20

...and after it was revealed that he was a Muslim:-

View: https://twitter.com/WajahatAli/status/1374401883658358787?s=20

:feelsclown:

Last edited:
JFL, why do Green parties always have the biggest lunatics in their circles?
The bitch was definitely molested by her dad, or she grew up and she consensually fucked him (wouldn't be surprised by the second one).
She wanted pedo Chad because it reminded of her own father, and she wants a Chad that will raise her kids like her own father did.

JFL, why do Green parties always have the biggest lunatics in their circles?
The bitch was definitely molested by her dad, or she grew up and she consensually fucked him (wouldn't be surprised by the second one).
She wanted pedo Chad because it reminded of her own father, and she wants a Chad that will raise her kids like her own father did.
I know :feelskek: There seems to be a correlation between lefty policies and being fucked in the head completely.

That's what I think too. If he was doing that shit with the other girl then there is very slim chance that he didn't do anything to his own kid. Call me non-pc if you want but this is why I'm always suspicious of all the gay and tranny shit. I mean what the fuck else is down that weird road their mind is on, if you know what I mean? I treat everyone with respect no matter what they are but if I had a young family member I wouldn't leave one of them in charge of babysitting ha.

Ye foids will overlook these tendencies for Chad. Remember that Ian Watkins (Lost Prophets lead singer) case where foids were bringing their babies and kids for him to rape just so that they could spend the night with him too? It's like foids have no moral compass when it comes to Chad.

Ye foids will overlook these tendencies for Chad. Remember that Ian Watkins (Lost Prophets lead singer) case where foids were bringing their babies and kids for him to rape just so that they could spend the night with him too? It's like foids have no moral compass when it comes to Chad.
I saw a video about that dude from a guy on youtube.
His ex wife or something made false reputation assisation claims at the youtuber to try to weasel her way our of it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkvYLYwhVvE&t=2s&ab_channel=HorrorStories

“he dressed up as a girl as he was doing this shit to the kid”

these are the same people who IPbanned my reddit...

His ex wife or something made false reputation assisation claims at the youtuber to try to weasel her way our of it.
Ye I can't even actually see the video in my country so you are probably right. I remember her though. She seemed like she was knee deep involved in it. I mean how could she miss it.

Sometimes I think besides the lack of sex and loneliness maybe we are blessed not to be involved with these evil creatures who are completely unsuitable to be mates.

Ye I can't even actually see the video in my country so you are probably right. I remember her though. She seemed like she was knee deep involved in it. I mean how could she miss it.

Sometimes I think besides the lack of sex and loneliness maybe we are blessed not to be involved with these evil creatures who are completely unsuitable to be mates.
Are you in the UK?

Ye England unfortunately.
yeah, he said that his video was being blocked in (c)UK for him exposing her, and she made false claims of him lying about her.

There seems to be a correlation between lefty policies and being fucked in the head completely.
It does exist and it shows lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back