Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are the sane mentally stable people making fun of us

JFL :lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women truly live life on tutorial mode with all cheat codes on.

not reading that hope IT off themselves

Me after reading the first couple sentences of her bitching:

Enough

yes, let me read this long essay written by a foid.

And right after posting this she went to Tyrone and Theo's place to get spitroasted.

Good, I like that they fear us.

She tries so hard to exaggerate her "harsh" life
She is worried about aging and becoming fat and thus not being chased by Chad in the future.

Last edited:
I was curious enough to read it all, she basically knows that most of what we say is true but is in complete denial and she rationalizes it with "Inkwells are offensive and misogynistic, what they say can't be true, wah wah" .

She is slowly coming to understand the blackpill through how everyone treats you based on things you can't control.
Not mentally unstable, it's just that reality itself is so brootal. Maybe she is breaking down because she deep down wishes life wasn't this way.
Even some foids can't escape the truth about the our existance if they are exposed enough, even if they deny it publically.
She is now in the end just left to coping.

Last edited:
What's going on in the middle with the chapter about French history?

All Incels are superficial. Ask why maybe. I was looksblind some time ago. Could acknowledge models and deformed goblins, but besides that not tell if someone looked good or bad. I hate my lookist view, who came as a side effect of swallowing blackpills. It is how you females see us and the world.

Her life is so hard. She MET some Auschwitz survivors. Can you imagine her pain?

Also, she's lying about that.

Foids' worth being tied to their looks is bad.

Men though? Totally fair game.

Fucking tranny fucks.

JFL :lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women truly live life on tutorial mode with all cheat codes on.
Yup. They are so used to playing on debug mode and getting mollycoddled all the time in everything that just reading what we write here give them PTSD.

Not even a single word read of that stupid reddit shit.

This means normans deep down know the blackpill is true and the only reason they dont accept it is because they're scared of it......

Poor little thing, so fragile.
What's your thought Naama Katz?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back