Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are the people who call you an incel. They also think they're Chad just because they "interact" with women

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20190822 185302

Yup, water is wet

Soy = obedience to women
I'm glad these dickless fags make a mockery of our troubles. The fact that we even have troubles with not getting laid means we aren't homo soy low T cumdumpsters for bull tyrone. They happily accept that they are failures as men

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:soy: : "Not an incel, she just rejected me respectfully"!

the soy is strong with this one

soycucks aren't even human

He respects his queen, he knows that she doesn't owe him anything...

Where's this screenshot from btw?

She only wants him to help with her with math homework, paying rent, and to jestermaxx

Soy = obedience to women
I'm glad these dickless fags make a mockery of our troubles. The fact that we even have troubles with not getting laid means we aren't homo soy low T cumdumpsters for bull tyrone. They happily accept that they are failures as men
They are aware most of them that they're not that different to us. But they try to make themselves believe that they are doing better because they think we are social outcast Neets who only stay in all day long. They think they are doing better because they interact with women, talk to them even if they only have this interactions because women only want something from them, mostly help with homework and tests. But they don't realise they are just slaves
He respects his queen, he knows that she doesn't owe him anything...

Where's this screenshot from btw?
r/sadcringe

Acts like a true betacuck after getting crushed like that

He’s an incel but too bluepilled to see it.

Woah, woah woah hold on there little feller! I cannot believe the rootin tootin audacity of you asking m'lady, a respectable upstanding citizen of the community and definitely not a cumdumpster, for a hookup? That's a big 'ole yikes from me, mister. Learn how to form respectful bonds with honorable ladies before requesting sexual intercourse with them! And if they refuse, you better make sure you apologise young bucko! Phew, all this writing has me-a tired out, time for my daily soylent!

I thought they said you can't have other people love you if you don't love yourself first, and this guy clearly doesn't have any self-respect if he is so subservient and tolerates her shitty attitude without question.

I also bet in the weekly advice thread from IT, they will tell him he shouldn't have asked her that, that she is not "that type of girl" and she got upset. And also to apologise, keep doing her homework and buying her a consolation gift and he MIGHT have a shot with her...

20 years later after she hit the wall twice of course and has 3+ kids

Lmao thinking being polite will change her mind:feelsgah::feelskek::soy:

Soycels ought to be shot.

Jfl at these manginas