Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are the people posting on IT

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
T7c1velju1a01

That's BrazilianSigma and his boyfriend
full

Holy shit do they mog me from New Zealand to California, why are they both chadlites? Has tranny propaganda gotten so far that even chadlites fall for this shit? Or do they realize that foids are infinitely more privileged than even chadlites?

Also, that bio :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Chin and jawline mogs me tbh.

What the hell

At least they possess self awareness lol

holy fuck that chin :feelskek:
also lol at super mentally ill. yeah, no shit.

How are these 2 attractive? You stupid?
They would be chadlites if they weren't trannies and purposefully trying to look as unmasculine as possible, look at the fucking jaw on that left one and the eyebrow thickness + hunter-esque eyes on the right one, rhey get negative halo from feminine lips but they wouldn't have those if they weren't trannies, they also both seem to have warrior skull shape underneath those wigs.

It's absolutely baffling that brainwashing has gotten to a point where even former chadlites fall for this trap.

They would be chadlites if they weren't trannies and purposefully trying to look as unmasculine as possible, look at the fucking jaw on that left one and the eyebrow thickness + hunter-esque eyes on the right one, rhey get negative halo from feminine lips but they wouldn't have those if they weren't trannies, they also both seem to have warrior skull shape underneath those wigs.

It's absolutely baffling that brainwashing has gotten to a point where even former chadlites fall for this trap.
Im better looking than both those faggots yet im virgin. Why do you think they went tranny? They werent getting girls

Jawmogs me from mars to jupiter

Im better looking than both those faggots
Turbomanlet or :chad::chad::chad:
Even after faggot-fying themselves they significantly mog the average man in objective metrics, if you're better looking than them and not short, you're a fakecel.

Turbomanlet or :chad::chad::chad:
Even after faggot-fying themselves they significantly mog the average man in objective metrics, if you're better looking than them and not short, you're a fakecel.
Nah you just suck at rating

99% of trannies look like freaks of nature, these 2 do not look so bad (look human at least). Mogs me

Nah you just suck at rating
Ok, let's not say chadlite then, let's say they're 5/10 as men, they'd even be higher without those post-faggotfying lips, how can you deny they're atleast average? The left one brutally jawmogs the average normie, right one eyebrowmogs and eyeareamogs the average normie, neither of them have any major flaws asides from fag lips, how does mogging both of them and not being a manlet make you anything but fakecel then?

Ok, let's not say chadlite then, let's say they're 5/10 as men, they'd even be higher without those post-faggotfying lips, how can you deny they're atleast average? The left one brutally jawmogs the average normie, right one eyebrowmogs and eyeareamogs the average normie, neither of them have any major flaws asides from fag lips, how does mogging both of them and not being a manlet make you anything but fakecel then?

They are 4/10. The left ones jaw is not as attractive as you think it is. Way too long and terrible gonial angle. Women like wide jaw with low gonial angle. Right one has a big nose.

They are 4/10. The left ones jaw is not as attractive as you think it is. Way too long and terrible gonial angle. Women like wide jaw with low gonial angle. Right one has a big nose.
Left one you could argue does have the disadvantage of a relatively narrow jaw, yes, but if the right one wasn't wearing a wig and trying to not look masculine, his only difference from the typical young chadlite is having a big nose, i think you're just overrating the average man here, remember, the average man isn't even white, and soyfood and plastics have been destroying testosterone for decades, average men nowadays definitively do not have all 5 of these: Sharp, defined jaw, thick eyebrows with PCT, good eye area, hunter-ish shape skull. Even if you think that isn't enough for a chadlite/prettyboy face, it still significantly mogs the average.

Last edited:
Super mentally ill: no shit captain obvious

Guy on the right's a mogger

what is this actually real

A pair of fags

That's what IT niggers mean when they say that they're "in a relationship" JFL :feelskek:

Its over if those disgusting animals mog you.

I always imagined they look like this

Attachments

• 597D1BD0-0DAA-48D4-81E8-6885F65F4BE0.jpeg
    597D1BD0-0DAA-48D4-81E8-6885F65F4BE0.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 4507BD72-1236-4711-8F0D-59A2F8C781D6.png
    4507BD72-1236-4711-8F0D-59A2F8C781D6.png
    654.2 KB · Views: 6
  • F278E353-098E-475D-AC2C-759CE25C7138.png
    F278E353-098E-475D-AC2C-759CE25C7138.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 16
  • 767EDE76-6E11-4F3E-95B1-3C35C8FF8F22.png