Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are the people mocking us

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Virgin but not inckel btw :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I cant see anything but I dont identify as blind lol strong delusions

"Sex is just sex, I lived 30 years without sex, I can live without it for another 30, doesn't bother me."

:feelskek:

"toxic", sure. Go ahead. Use whatever term you want. There's yet one cuck tear soyfag to prove us wrong.

I once infiltrated one of ITs facebook groups. It was full of mtf users who havent even gone through hrt. Lots of them were really fat as well.

"Sex is just sex, I lived 30 years without sex, I can live without it for another 30, doesn't bother me."

:feelskek:

Ropefuel reading this as a 32 yr old KHHVcel.
I once infiltrated one of ITs facebook groups. It was full of mtf users who havent even gone through hrt. Lots of them were really fat as well.

They think transitioning to female is gonna help them get laid but end up becoming gender less abominations.

Sex is just sex, I lived 30 years without sex, I can live without it for another 30, doesn't bother me.
tenor.gif

whether or not they consider themselves incel, they should at least understand that they are genetic waste just like us

They always claim to not be bothered by it, but their lives revolve around incel related subs. You can't be part of an "ex" community if you are not thinking about it every second of your sad miserable life. :dab:

He’s a bigger incel than me

not a word but tfu on them