Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel These are the only types of woman we have a chance with.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
hqdefault.jpg

They have to be blind and deaf.
They can't see our appearances, and nobody can tell then that we are ugly.

hqdefault.jpg

I've considered blind and deaf girls, she'd have to have a great personality and be attractive though (atleast by my standards). I've even had a dream where my blind GF would just hold onto me tightly as we fucked, truly felt real, wish i could dream that again

how would you even have a relationship with them then

JFL if they can distinguish Chad and sub Chad through smell or touch.

hqdefault.jpg

She will feel your recessed chin... it’s over for you boyo.

unfortunately they can still tell we have shit personalities :/

Okay so this may sound a little....okay no this is going to sound REALLY fucked up but ever since I was about 25 I've been extra super nice to disabled chicks.

Like, for real, I see an amputee or a girl in a wheelchair and I just try to talk to them and connect in some way. In my head I know I'm a 2/10 but if a girl is missing both arms she can't really be doing that good in the dating pool, right? So I even try to hit up the mentally disabled women. A coworker of mine has a Down Syndrome daughter who looks like a total downey. But she is 15. So I tried to hit that and make that shit happen cuz my coworker always talking how her daughter never will get a bf and it is so hard for her because she wants grandkids and wants to walk her daughter down the aisle for her wedding. So I'm legit talking to both physically handicapped and mentally handicapped girls at least weekly to try to get some disabled poon.
I hope one day I get a girl so afflicted by something that she has lost all hope in herself and her self-esteem has tanked so low and she accepts my dick inside her.
(I legit also tried to befriend a burn victim. Her face looked melted and her whole right side looked like a raisin. I swear I would have wifed her up and impregnated her if given the chance. She had one big regular breast with cleavage and a burnt small breast. I really would have loved to see them)

It's over for soycels, lifefuel for orgecels though.
Afraid not. Femoids can smell facial assymetry

>Facial asymmetry was examined by distance measurements of portrait photographs. The results showed a significant positive correlation between facial attractiveness and sexiness of body odour for female subjects.

LOL WERE TF U GONNA FIND A BLIND AND DEAF GIRL. HELEN KELLER HAS BEEN DEAD FOR YEARS

i dont get it. how the fuck can you fuction or stay alive without being able to see or hear shit?

i dont have a chance with any of them

if she is not satisfied by my height and sex she’ll lsave me for the next person

They would feel my tiny frame

Her eyes look like she is having an orgasm

I'd feel wrong dating a disabled woman. I'd think that everyone around me is seeing me date someone like that and thinking i'm taking advantage of her because i'm ugly as sin and she's disabled.

there's a cute deaf girl at my school who I would gladly fuck. But I don't know sign language so its over