Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy These are the ones who mock and watch over us

I don't get it, at that point why not just buy a hooker?

No IT has ever been revealed and not looked exactly like I pictured.

I would literally throw the 9k I have in my bank account down the mariana trench than donate a single dollar to a whore for a fucking vid or pic.

these men are disgusting and pathetic.

death to simps

Respectful af! They for sure get lots of pussy anyway, I think its great they also support sex workers on the side!

They look like pedos

I would literally throw the 9k I have in my bank account down the mariana trench than donate a single dollar to a whore for a fucking vid or pic.

What I hate is as much as these dudes are creepy and make my skin crawl looking at them, I can't help but wonder if that's how foids see me. :feelsrope:

What I hate is as much as these dudes are creepy and make my skin crawl looking at them, I can't help but wonder if that's how foids see me. :feelsrope:
sadly It is vrother... it is... :feelsbadman:

There are only two things soys are good at: smelling shit-stained panties and balding.

There are only two things soys are good at: smelling shit-stained panties and balding.
Source