Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy These are the "men" who call you an incel

an incel calling you an incell oh the irony, same as a whore telling a whore she is a whore :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Its funny cause if you go to her instagram she is a massive ewhore whos only famous because of her simp followers. Basically making fun of her fanbase in that video

Its funny cause if you go to her instagram she is a massive ewhore whos only famous because of her simp followers. Basically making fun of her fanbase in that video
There was a video of some twitch thot with tourettes who spazzed out about her users and admitted she hated them.

Oh my god guys. This is it. We have found him. This is definitely him.

WE HAVE FOUND BRAZILIAN SIGMA

Last edited:
this is a faggot making short scripts about the phenomenon of hundreds of millions of simp orbiters in the social media e world. It should give the message that this the last or latter stage, but 90% of men would rather be a simpcuck.

This has to be a LARP... or I'm buying that goer watch...

Aaaaand they lap it all up. I honestly doubt that bitch was even acting

Brutal soys gona soy

possible jestermaxx for this kid?

Garbage comedy.