Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel These are the 'men' responsible for the downfall of society

R

rcnfive

Major
★★★★
Et1PrbeVIAMNRLx

Nothing surprises me anymore :feelsjuice:

life on tutorial mode. sell piss, shit, farts.

every single person who buys these things should be castrated, if not executed.

That is some depraved shit right there. A picture of her tonsils? And even she JFLs because tutorial mode somehow got even easier. Amazing. Is there really no bottom limit for human decadence?

[UWSL]every single person who buys these things should be castrated, if not executed.[/UWSL]
Every bitchs ego is blown out of proportions because of the fucking SIMPs.

That is some depraved shit right there. A picture of her tonsils? And even she JFLs because tutorial mode somehow got even easier. Amazing. Is there really no bottom limit for human decadence?
life on tutorial mode. sell piss, shit, farts.

every single person who buys these things should be castrated, if not executed.

despite being a incel and a outcast from society I’m so glad I’m not like one of these people.

I’m starting to hate Simps
Simps are the biggest contributor to why there are so many inkwells nowadays. In my father's and grand fathers time male attention wasn't as abundant for women as it is now. so when a man took interest in a woman it was a Big deal for them(especially the sub 6 women). I used to hate women for taking advantage of the situation. I used to make it a gender issue and it still kind of is. Women know exactly what's going on and are taking advantage with absolutely no remorse for the men being left behind. But the simps man...they should know better.. If I had my way Id have them executed by firing squad. :reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Simps are the biggest contributor to why there are so many inkwells nowadays. In my father's and grand fathers time male attention wasn't as abundant for women as it is now. so when a man took interest in a woman it was a Big deal for them(especially the sub 6 women). I used to hate women for taking advantage of the situation. I used to make it a gender issue and it still kind of is. Women know exactly what's going on and are taking advantage with absolutely no remorse for the men being left behind. But the simps man...they should know better.. If I had my way Id have them executed by firing squad. :reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Holy shit good perspective. They are taking advantage