Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

These are the mass shooters (all incels)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

Why doesn't the mainstream media talk about how their looks may have affected their life? That is the elephant in the room that they continue to ignore.

Societies reaction:

Last edited:
What the fuck?

Why they all look the same?

This can't be real. They all look like brothers lmao.
Every single one is an incel.

There MUST be a connection between them.

all of them are ugly as sin

Fake, these are the shooters

Over for glasscels

What the fuck?

It is NOT a coincidence.
They´re all Incel.
This is what happens when you fucking snap from :soy: ciety´s bullshit.

Before it was autistic high tier normie mentalcels doing the shootings, now it's nerdy type incels who are hard to tell from soyboys. Good strategy tbh.

kek
is this legit?

Is the beta male revolution about to be a real thing??

"BuT rEmEmBeR iT's ThEiR pErSoNaLiTiEs ThAt ArE tO bLaMe, SiLLy iNkWeLLs!!!!11 :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Also the third guy looks like Steve from American Dad

3 new incel Saints to add to my list :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

We are now going to be hunted down just by their looks despite none of them having any incel ideologies

I hope all those twitter people get gunned down by another beta nerd shooter.

Before it was autistic high tier normie mentalcels doing the shootings, now it's nerdy type incels who are hard to tell from soyboys. Good strategy tbh.
tbhtbh maybe the blame will shift to reddit from us,these look like the type of incels to cope on reddit

All of them are sub 4, everyones reaction to their looks justifies their actions 100% in my eyes, I feel more sympathy for them than for any of the Chad and stacy victims
What the fuck?

Because ugliness is objective, if they were good looking they wouldnve done this JFL

apparently beta uprising is going to be more than just a meme

The third one is not a shooter, just an ugly kid that twitter is trying to accuse.

they look the same jfl

The garlic shooter is to be of Italian and Iranian descent

apparently beta uprising is going to be more than just a meme
The moment it is realized, it´s no longer a meme.
I can´t fucking wait for the shitstorm that´s about to happen.
It will fill a bit of light in my diverse quest for Entertainment.

They all mog me. That being said most of them look sub4, it's a combination of recessed chins, bad noses, recessed/ unattractive eye area and glasses, the pictures are also taken in an unflattering angle. The first one has semi-decent eye area, otherwise it's amazing how similar they all look in comparison to each other.

They all mog me. That being said most of them look sub4, it's a combination of recessed chins, bad noses, recessed/ unattractive eye area and glasses, the pictures are also taken in an unflattering angle. The first one has semi-decent eye area, otherwise it's amazing how similar they all look in comparison to each other.
Bad FWHR too. Long midface is terminal.

Fuck compared to them, ER looked like a Chad

INCEL REBELLION HAS ALREADY BEGUN ALL THE UGLY BETA MALES RISING UP

They have all the same glasses.

Third one isnt the shooter.

generic potato's with weak, rejecting lower thirds and small chins (all of them), weak eye orbits, teriible hair, no sharpness/ manly ruggedness. You bet your ass their looks has affected every passing hour of their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.