Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL These are the kinds of hoops normalfags have to jump through just for a chance at getting a smidgen of coochie

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CV3MZ_pJUQn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

source.gif

These cucks put more thought and effort into this shit than anything I've done in my life. If these are the kinds of hoops that above average height normies have to leap through just to get a foid's attention, imagine what we would have to go through

Also more proof that foids go for

HEIGHT >>>>> FACE

Last edited:
All that and Im sure he still didnt get some:feelskek::feelskek:

Face >>>>>>>>height

Where does he think this will get him besides being laughed at

These niggas are embarrassing themselves.
fucking :bluepill:-bitches

You’re 6’3 just fucking go outside, if I was a tallfag I’d never be sad in my life
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Are you actuallyfuckibg high bro ? Or that much low iq ? Youjust sound like normie “just go outside bro!” Man I’m seriously fucking ugly,if your mind couldn’t think that,that’s understandable coming from amanlet :feelsjuice:

Go outside and mog men and look down on them, I bet you don’t know how great that really is, or you do but don’t acknowledge it. I’d rather be a tallfag with 4/10 face than my height with an 8 face.
You would slay if you had a 8 face you faggot coper, no wonder there are no handsome shortcels
Go outside and mog men and look down on them, I bet you don’t know how great that really is, or you do but don’t acknowledge it. I’d rather be a tallfag with 4/10 face than my height with an 8 face.
It doesn’t work like that you retard

I don’t give a shit about slaying, I hate being short Because I get heightmogged every fucking where, I barely heightmog foids. What attracts foids more a manlet who barely looks like a man compared to other men or a tallfag who stands out and is taller than most men?

You don’t know how horrible it feels to be like this and you never will
It’s not much different

Height = face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back