Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

These are the guys that do well in the UK

F

forevergymcelling

Banned
-
Not the fucking chavs that I've seen in another thread today

Those guys do well everywhere

Just lol if you're not a 6'0+ WASP Chad

@SergeantIncel good job banning fem worship avatars, next up is the banning of faggot male model type avatars such as those of OP

thanks in advance

i actually fucking hate these fucking phenotypes so so much

@SergeantIncel good job banning fem worship avatars, next up is the banning of faggot male model type avatars such as those of OP

thanks in advance

Zyzz is a male model? jfl

I have heard UK women have the highest standards. Really? If so, incels should leave en masse imo

I have heard UK women have the highest standards. Really? If so, incels should leave en masse imo

London is possibly the worst place in the world for incels.

These are the twats always ducking 500 girls each on “lads” holidays

Reeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeee

Wow, this is actually suicide fuel.

Lol @ posting well-heeled top tier Chad Instagram models as a reflection of the UK at large. The average guy doing the slaying in the UK grew up on a similar estate to Tommy Robinson, not in the bucolic suburbs of outer London with David Gandy (who was Incel until his 20s lest we forget). The chav lads slaughtering every prime pussy within a mile of their estate say "bruv", "mate" ,and "bud" every few words, they do not speak with a nervous, anxious perturbed aspie tone like Tyler Maher, or a plummy English accent like Gandy.

The closest I've seen to a low inhibition UK chav slayer that is also an Instagram model is Toby Leonard so go to him for a more accurate depiction. But the reality is the guys having their pick of the pussy here are in the same tracksuit (usually with food and booze stains) all week, never or rarely exercise -- but are usually low bodyfat; buy the new Nike Air max replicas from the Sunday market (with YOUR taxes by the way) and crack pint glasses over peoples heads while their latest girlfriend pulls them off.

You'll never find a legit Chav that is a virgin past 16. I guarantee you of that.

Yes UK Chads do well in UK. Bravo. I've literally never seen one as pretty as the ones you have pictured.
The chav slayer scum are everywhere.

wow, good looking people do well

who would've ever guessed?

jfl at these threads.

the type of dudes who live life on recruit mode

The only people that do well in UK are Upper-class WASPs and people on Dole.
Working/middle class is destined for a life of failure in the dating market.

The main nightmare about living in a place like Liverpool, where I'm from, is that 99% of the girls are either into very good looking guys like you have pictured or they are into the chavs/scallies as was discussed in the other thread.

So if you are neither you are dealing with 1% of girls as your target market hoping and praying that they will like you. And in my case they don't.

Well obviously. They are top 1 percent chads. Tyler maher is top 0.01%

thanks in advance

I have to agree in some sense, its hypocritical and really ironic to ban depictions of attractive women and leave depictions of attractive men up

>inb4 "its just ironic fun"

No other group is so fucking mentally cucked like incels that they do shit like this to themselves.

Imagine going to a womans "rape survivors" forum and you see the users avatars are known convicted male rapists

Imagine going to a "black power" forum and you see the users avatars are known KKK members

That shit would be confusing to you wouldn't it, that shit doesn't happen though because were the only group filled with such retards that think larping as the constant reminder of someones pain and suffering, in a forum designed for them to escape it, is "muh ironic fun".

It isn't, I think its more like some psychological cope, like it appeals to the larpers on a subconscious level, like in some way they "get to be chad". Its sad really.

Yet another pointless chad worshipping thread.

whats your point? tey would 'do well' anywhere

I'd say Liverpool, London, Newcastle and Manchester are the four nightmare cities for incels.

I disagree with Newcastle. When I went there I walked around the city center for about 20 hours in total. Saw 3 chads in total. I went out to a nightclub on a Saturday night, not one chad in there.

thanks in advance

Chad worship is allowed since the existence of incels you idiot

I disagree with Newcastle. When I went there I walked around the city center for about 20 hours in total. Saw 3 chads in total. I went out to a nightclub on a Saturday night, not one chad in there.

You must have had a lucky visit. My best friend who unfortunately is a chad himself but a great friend went to university down there for 2 years. During that time I would go and visit him every couple of months and stay the weekend. There were chads all over the place on nights out and the usual average ugly and attractive girls all lusting after them.

Lol @ posting well-heeled top tier Chad Instagram models as a reflection of the UK at large. The average guy doing the slaying in the UK grew up on a similar estate to Tommy Robinson, not in the bucolic suburbs of outer London with David Gandy (who was Incel until his 20s lest we forget). The chav lads slaughtering every prime pussy within a mile of their estate say "bruv", "mate" ,and "bud" every few words, they do not speak with a nervous, anxious perturbed aspie tone like Tyler Maher, or a plummy English accent like Gandy.

The closest I've seen to a low inhibition UK chav slayer that is also an Instagram model is Toby Leonard so go to him for a more accurate depiction. But the reality is the guys having their pick of the pussy here are in the same tracksuit (usually with food and booze stains) all week, never or rarely exercise -- but are usually low bodyfat; buy the new Nike Air max replicas from the Sunday market (with YOUR taxes by the way) and crack pint glasses over peoples heads while their latest girlfriend pulls them off.

You'll never find a legit Chav that is a virgin past 16. I guarantee you of that.
You are clearly a TRP troll and should be banned.

Get out faggot. Faggots are not wanted here

Gay deserve death. I am not a fgt u are stupid to understand that there is nothing wrong at worshipping chad

Lol those guys will do well even in the land of Narnia

They look like the cast of one of those awful reality shows.

when I see someone taller than 5'10 who is not in shape, I get genuinely mad.

All that height wasted. You could be chad man.

Cant say I'm moved much by these pictures. THey are just pictures. Most people like that have a bad side. Often they are dull and boring or otherwise irritating. They will all get fat eventually. They take the phots after just workign out. I used to go to gyms a lot and see these people. Photos are very different to reality.

I think what I'm thinking the most is that that is their life, and good for them, but its not that great. All I want is a wife, after that, they can own the night clubs and resataurants or whatever, they are nothign to me. Who really wants to be meeting new girls every night? I dont. I have a life to lead and I would rather it was with a soul partner.

For every successful model, there are many others that give up working out, take drugs, and some get into crime. Traficing drugs, getting violent because they didn't make the grade.

My fealings about these men is like Luka Magnotta [If I can reffer to him], he had a dream and a desire. He failed, these won. Not everyone can win. They people have a long way to fall and their images are illusions.

We have nowhere to fall and our images are the truth.

InstagramCapture 3167990c ee12 45f9 aa88 14ecbba3f66d