Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy These are the government soyfags and roasties that spy on us.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

EIOgXShXUAE2zMf

These are the sluts that view every post you make on this site, all your internet history, and everything else they can get their hands on.
Jfl people imagine the government spying agencies to be made up of men in black type guys when in reality it's a bunch of middle aged roasties and beta orbiters

Very threatening government agents right here, i'm terrified of what they might do to stop my evil inkwell terrorism.

Noone is spying me. Nobody cares about me.

Do not go ER on those ugly whores

They're probably secretaries or hr. Federal agencies are a jobs program for stupid roasties with humanities degrees.

Very threatening government agents right here, i'm terrified of what they might do to stop my evil inkwell terrorism.
Foids today are perfect for government jobs, they are submissive, docile, indoctrinated, gullible, naive, obedient, they just listen to authority, repeat after them and follow their orders without questioning anything due to lack of free will, spirit and moral values.

Last edited:
What alphabet soup agency agents look like in our imaginations:

maxresdefault.jpg

What alphabet soup agency agents look like in reality:

Government agency desk jockeys in a nutshell.

EIOgXShXUAE2zMf

These are the sluts that view every post you make on this site, all your internet history, and everything else they can get their hands on.
Jfl people imagine the government spying agencies to be made up of men in black type guys when in reality it's a bunch of middle aged roasties and beta orbiters

If they looked at my internet history they would have roped plus why the fuck do they wanna see my internet history it is so unappealing

You fuckers spy on me, and you have guns. Why the fuck won't you come put me out of my misery?

They get paid just for doing the online equivalent of watching ugly men from afar and giggling. Give us surgery or give us the bullet. Fuck America and I hope your kids get mangled in a car accident.

EIOgXShXUAE2zMf

No wonder why everything is declining. Because females have all the important jobs. They practical rule over men now.

EIOgXShXUAE2zMf

They must work in HR

You fuckers spy on me, and you have guns. Why the fuck won't you come put me out of my misery?

They get paid just for doing the online equivalent of watching ugly men from afar and giggling. Give us surgery or give us the bullet. Fuck America and I hope your kids get mangled in a car accident.
legit killing us would be better than letting us rot tbh. but they want us to wageslave like a cuckold. another reason to become monk hermit

This one is a hottie
Capture

I legit hope the russians and chinese find a way to bring down the United states and Europe for good.

If they are spying on me I hope they end up with serious psychological damage

Edward Snowden please instruct Vladimir Putin to drop a 0.5 megaton nuclear missile directly on that soy boy and feminist picture.

JFL at the 4 amendment bout as dead at the 1st and 2nd tbh

legit killing us would be better than letting us rot tbh. but they want us to wageslave like a cuckold. another reason to become monk hermit
They have some nerve to expect us to wagecuck when we have no futures because of our faces.

are these the holes that collect a million dick pics?