Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel These are the Femcels you hear about. [PICS] [KILL ME]

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
God knows if her looksmatch is even alive.

ETg9rIb d

she was never in relationship cuz shes not interested in her looksmatch and below. she only wants cyad

chad was dating 10 stacies already and didnt want an extra gf its hard for me to get the top 1percent of males

There is no such thing as femcel.

Dont give them attention

she's probably want to fuck like 8+/10 chad only lower than that is not a man for her it's over for sub8 in 2019

Would ltr in a nanosecond

this is next level body dysmorphia, this is why nobody takes " femcels" seriously.

Just fucking lol.

"Never been in a relationship"

Try never having a single positive interaction with the opposite sex. Never willingly touched. Never sincerely talked to.

I hope some tragedy finds her.

her looksmatch breathes itt

She said she found a guy that she like it, of course a chad...

Grb7.gif

3bly.gif

FUUUUUuUuUuUUUUUuUuUuUuuUuuuUUUUUCK

I'd call it larp tbh.

Agreed, but why do foids always want to be the victim of issues that don't exist?
Victimhood is their reserved territory. It gives them more priveledge.

HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING MUCH OF A DELUSIONAL FUCKING DIPSHIT
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Oh wow, you mean if you're female and you makeup fraud, angle fraud, lighting fraud, and filter fraud your way to a 5/10 in looks, a bunch of cucks on reddit will shower you in adoration and praise?

If she's a solid 5 behind all these layers of fraud, there's a really solid chance she's subhuman. Only got a relationship because of her hole giving her SMV she'd never have as a male.

Bailey was the love of her life.
PEQhh.jpg

HVLWV.jpg

It says everything about her.

Also tons of threads on "ladyboners" and you finally understand.

Last edited:
She's so bland looking! Perfect...

Too bad she's full of shit!

Waiting for her turn with Chad...

Crazy cat lady future confirmed...

There needs to be a term that necessitates being KHHV so that retarded foids can't co-opt it.

Why can't I get a 6foot Chad with sixpacks and six million dollar in his bank account?
FEMCELS RISE UP

God knows if her looksmatch is even alive.

View attachment 136202
Imagine thinking a sub 8 guy could post his picture and get flooded with thirsty women and he can pick his favourite for a relationship

Oh wait that’s right he can’t

Meme gender FTW

JFL

Also, relationship in four weeks huh?? Lots of time to show your personalitits huh?? Just EXIST AND YOU WIN AS A FEMALE

YOU WIN THE LIFE LOTTERY IF YOU ARE BORN WITH A BEEF SAUSAGE RECEPTACLE BETWEEN YOUR LEGS

"Never been in a relationship"

Try never having a single positive interaction with the opposite sex. Never willingly touched. Never sincerely talked to.

I hope some tragedy finds her.
lmao you know what? Me too. Not permanent tragedy, but something that will shake her to the core, and then as she recovers she will understand what a privileged life she’s been living

Can we kill all femcels by firing squads please

lmao you know what? Me too. Not permanent tragedy, but something that will shake her to the core, and then as she recovers she will understand what a privileged life she’s been living
Tbh i was thinking car accident, but I'm more misanthropic than you are it seems.