Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel These are average pajeeta's lowest possible requirements for her man.

psychotic_cock69

psychotic_cock69

बलात्कारी जग्गू
★★
Bbed7f97b47331dea4e660f4ebbbe3eb98beec859acb86ca12dff5b10d68a826

and what does she bring to the table? besides that stinky curry hole

if he's white then she will bow on her knees and throw all other requirements out of the window

This is a mainland currywhore's standards. A Western-born currywhore would change #7 to no shorter than 6ft.

Disgusting. A 5'8+ curry who is athletic? She's after a BBC basically.

if he's white then she will bow on her knees and throw all other requirements out of the window
A pajeeta will kill her own father for a white dick

How dare this currywhore gave an opinion so freely, haven't her parents taught her the laws???? Doesn't she know fefails are never to be left independent? In her childhood she remains under the ownership of her father, in her youth ownership transfer to husband, in her old age her son takes ownership. This is the holy law or Curryland for thousands of years. Remember it currywhore, this law is still applicable. I as a male can still enforce it upon you

How dare this currywhore gave an opinion so freely, haven't her parents taught her the laws???? Doesn't she know fefails are never to be left independent? In her childhood she remains under the ownership of her father, in her youth ownership transfer to husband, in her old age her son takes ownership. This is the holy law or Curryland for thousands of years. Remember it currywhore, this law is still applicable. I as a male can still enforce it upon you
No woman in existence shall be allowed of free speech, woman is a gender rejected by God, the gender that got us out of Eden. We shall never forgive them.

It is them foids who brought up this troonism among little kids
03ec75eb976798953a23d7d04b8643741ee4ba8390078e83111afcceff872217

#13 is the catch. She says 5’8”, but thanks to number 13, I bet you she doesn’t touch anyone under 6’0” and sees nothing inconsistent about what she’s said.

and what does she bring to the table?
I don't know why guys ask this question. If a guy is pursuing a girl or whatever, he obviously thinks she brings something he wants to the table. If he doesn't why is he even talking to her?

Anyone cares about what poojeetas think?

#13 is the catch. She says 5’8”, but thanks to number 13, I bet you she doesn’t touch anyone under 6’0” and sees nothing inconsistent about what she’s said.
And that right there for you is a mainoand pajeeta, imagine a pajeeta born in JewSA

What is RW chaddi? I'm not familiar with this fandom.

I tried changing my Tinder location to Mumbai (and Bangkok and a few other places) and still no matches. Maybe it's some algorithmic fuckery but no curry pussy for me.

What is RW chaddi? I'm not familiar with this fandom.

I tried changing my Tinder location to Mumbai (and Bangkok and a few other places) and still no matches. Maybe it's some algorithmic fuckery but no curry pussy for me.
Right winger basically, chaddi means a devotee of a specific right wing political party

Sky high standards for some hideous office worker with unkempt hair yuck!

Filthy currywhore should be put in her fucking grave

and what does she bring to the table? besides that stinky curry hole
Also her filthy mouth to suck dick and her dirty brown ass hole, but that's clearly not enough

I hope she drowns in Ganges

Foids truly live in another galaxy.